Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. P2U: TFC-Jester FEMALE + MALE

P2U: TFC-Jester FEMALE + MALE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
nyannajestertfcpayhibthefreakcircusp2u
37 Posts 4 Posters 1.3k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N NOT_HORROR

    @buttonstitching Also do you have this pierrot? 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

    thearchiveT
    thearchiveT
    thearchive
    wrote last edited by thearchive
    #10

    @NOT_HORROR i dont i have tried but the sever im in the bot hasn’t got it yet i also couldn’t get nyannas avi either sorry 😞 ill be looking for them tho

    N 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • thearchiveT thearchive

      @NOT_HORROR i dont i have tried but the sever im in the bot hasn’t got it yet i also couldn’t get nyannas avi either sorry 😞 ill be looking for them tho

      N
      N
      NOT_HORROR
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      @buttonstitching So we're you working on the first? Also for nyannas, if you're an adult wanna price split harlequin and just rip it from yourself?

      thearchiveT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N NOT_HORROR

        @buttonstitching So we're you working on the first? Also for nyannas, if you're an adult wanna price split harlequin and just rip it from yourself?

        thearchiveT
        thearchiveT
        thearchive
        wrote last edited by
        #12

        @NOT_HORROR I was but I haven't been able to get it I also can't price split because I ain't got money

        N 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • thearchiveT thearchive

          @NOT_HORROR I was but I haven't been able to get it I also can't price split because I ain't got money

          N
          N
          NOT_HORROR
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          @buttonstitching If I get you the money can you rip and fix it for us?

          thearchiveT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N NOT_HORROR

            @buttonstitching If I get you the money can you rip and fix it for us?

            thearchiveT
            thearchiveT
            thearchive
            wrote last edited by
            #14

            @NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it

            N 3 Replies Last reply
            0
            • BleedingBatB BleedingBat referenced this topic
            • thearchiveT thearchive

              @NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it

              N
              N
              NOT_HORROR
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              @buttonstitching I'm open to paying and using my account to get it uploaded to, but someone else would have to use their id

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • thearchiveT thearchive

                @NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it

                N
                N
                NOT_HORROR
                wrote last edited by
                #16

                @buttonstitching We should talk in dms, my discord is _ z1pper _ no spaces

                thearchiveT 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • thearchiveT thearchive

                  @NOT_HORROR yeah but you would have to buy it because I'm not really willing to give nyanna my id and stuff but I could rip and fix it

                  N
                  N
                  NOT_HORROR
                  wrote last edited by
                  #17
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N NOT_HORROR

                    @buttonstitching We should talk in dms, my discord is _ z1pper _ no spaces

                    thearchiveT
                    thearchiveT
                    thearchive
                    wrote last edited by
                    #18

                    @NOT_HORROR i dont talk in discord dms but ill keep a look out for the models either way plus i wouldn't wanna give nyanna money because she shouldn't even be selling anything tfc last i checked

                    N 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • thearchiveT thearchive

                      @NOT_HORROR i dont talk in discord dms but ill keep a look out for the models either way plus i wouldn't wanna give nyanna money because she shouldn't even be selling anything tfc last i checked

                      N
                      N
                      NOT_HORROR
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      @buttonstitching We can go around publics looking? Also nyanna hosts group instances sometimes

                      thearchiveT 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N NOT_HORROR

                        @buttonstitching We can go around publics looking? Also nyanna hosts group instances sometimes

                        thearchiveT
                        thearchiveT
                        thearchive
                        wrote last edited by
                        #20

                        @NOT_HORROR yeah ill do that ive seen her before too

                        N 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • thearchiveT thearchive

                          @NOT_HORROR yeah ill do that ive seen her before too

                          N
                          N
                          NOT_HORROR
                          wrote last edited by
                          #21

                          @buttonstitching Get one yet? Or anything I can do?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • thearchiveT thearchive

                            @NOT_HORROR yeah ill do that ive seen her before too

                            N
                            N
                            NOT_HORROR
                            wrote last edited by
                            #22

                            @buttonstitching I SAW SOMEONE WITH THE PIERRO

                            thearchiveT 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • N NOT_HORROR

                              @buttonstitching I SAW SOMEONE WITH THE PIERRO

                              thearchiveT
                              thearchiveT
                              thearchive
                              wrote last edited by
                              #23

                              @NOT_HORROR got a screen shot

                              N 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N NOT_HORROR

                                @buttonstitching I SAW SOMEONE WITH THE PIERRO

                                thearchiveT
                                thearchiveT
                                thearchive
                                wrote last edited by
                                #24
                                This post is deleted!
                                N 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • thearchiveT thearchive
                                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                  N
                                  N
                                  NOT_HORROR
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #25

                                  @buttonstitching Wdym verify your discord?

                                  thearchiveT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • thearchiveT thearchive

                                    @NOT_HORROR got a screen shot

                                    N
                                    N
                                    NOT_HORROR
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #26

                                    @buttonstitching Let me send them a friend request

                                    thearchiveT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • N NOT_HORROR

                                      @buttonstitching Wdym verify your discord?

                                      thearchiveT
                                      thearchiveT
                                      thearchive
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #27

                                      @NOT_HORROR nothing its been fixed

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • N NOT_HORROR

                                        @buttonstitching Let me send them a friend request

                                        thearchiveT
                                        thearchiveT
                                        thearchive
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #28

                                        @NOT_HORROR all i need is the user link to their profile

                                        G N 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • thearchiveT thearchive

                                          @NOT_HORROR all i need is the user link to their profile

                                          G
                                          G
                                          guyyt
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #29

                                          @buttonstitching im their friend let me grab user

                                          thearchiveT N 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular