Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. ill fix any vrca or vrcw

ill fix any vrca or vrcw

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrca convertgiftvrca
35 Posts 11 Posters 650 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Cloud chaserC Cloud chaser

    @pr3ttygirl
    I’ve got like .. 20 I’ve been needed fixed.. I’m gonna leave the link incase you can do them if not I understand. It’s a lot 🤧
    the files

    pr3ttygirlP
    pr3ttygirlP
    pr3ttygirl
    wrote last edited by
    #16

    @Cloud-chaser https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139117/20-random-avatars-mainly-sonic i finished and if u can could u upvote me? : >
    image.jpeg

    Cloud chaserC 1 Reply Last reply
    😊
    0
    • winkyW
      winkyW
      winky
      wrote last edited by
      #17

      I have two avatars here, and I've attached some screenshots. I'm really curious about how their materials were made. [register or login to view this hidden content]

      winkyW pr3ttygirlP 2 Replies Last reply
      🐰
      1
      • winkyW winky

        I have two avatars here, and I've attached some screenshots. I'm really curious about how their materials were made. [register or login to view this hidden content]

        winkyW
        winkyW
        winky
        wrote last edited by
        #18

        truly appreciate you taking the time to help everyone in the community fix their .vrca files. Thank you!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

          @Cloud-chaser https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139117/20-random-avatars-mainly-sonic i finished and if u can could u upvote me? : >
          image.jpeg

          Cloud chaserC
          Cloud chaserC
          Cloud chaser
          wrote last edited by
          #19

          @pr3ttygirl
          Done
          I’ll definitely be back w more
          Upvotes for you in future when I got more vrca’s in need
          Thanks for your work 😋

          pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl referenced this topic
          • winkyW winky

            I have two avatars here, and I've attached some screenshots. I'm really curious about how their materials were made. [register or login to view this hidden content]

            pr3ttygirlP
            pr3ttygirlP
            pr3ttygirl
            wrote last edited by pr3ttygirl
            #20

            @winky https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139157/girl-avatars plz be sure to upvote mi
            image.jpeg

            winkyW 1 Reply Last reply
            😊
            0
            • Anonymous.A
              Anonymous.A
              Anonymous.
              wrote last edited by
              #21

              need fix will upvote [register or login to view this hidden content]

              pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                @winky https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139157/girl-avatars plz be sure to upvote mi
                image.jpeg

                winkyW
                winkyW
                winky
                wrote last edited by
                #22

                @pr3ttygirl Thank you so much!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                  @bloodmeow 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                  image.jpeg

                  bloodmeowB
                  bloodmeowB
                  bloodmeow
                  wrote last edited by
                  #23

                  @pr3ttygirl omgomg TYSMMM!!!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Anonymous.A Anonymous.

                    need fix will upvote [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    pr3ttygirlP
                    pr3ttygirlP
                    pr3ttygirl
                    wrote last edited by
                    #24

                    @Anonymous. this alr seems fixed have u tried extracting the file and dragging the unzipped ver into unity?

                    Anonymous.A 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                      @ayapuff 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) image.jpeg

                      ayapuffA
                      ayapuffA
                      ayapuff
                      wrote last edited by
                      #25

                      @pr3ttygirl TYSMMMMM UR THE BEST

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • pr3ttygirlP
                        pr3ttygirlP
                        pr3ttygirl
                        wrote last edited by
                        #26

                        boostsss!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • pr3ttygirlP
                          pr3ttygirlP
                          pr3ttygirl
                          wrote last edited by
                          #27

                          bumppps

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                            just give me the vrca and ill convert it into a usable unity package make sure to add a photo if possible if its not something u can do ill still fix the vrca so dont worry to much :3

                            Cloud chaserC
                            Cloud chaserC
                            Cloud chaser
                            wrote last edited by
                            #28

                            @pr3ttygirl
                            I’m BAAACK~
                            Hiee, I’m back w 13,
                            Alil less but still a lot.
                            Also if possible could you just send the link to the fixed stuff in the comments to me, rather than post. Just bc some avatars might get the link taken down due to them being a p2u that tends to get taken down by the creator🤧
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                              @Anonymous. this alr seems fixed have u tried extracting the file and dragging the unzipped ver into unity?

                              Anonymous.A
                              Anonymous.A
                              Anonymous.
                              wrote last edited by
                              #29

                              @pr3ttygirl I will try that, can you this one instead? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_250ca022-0c34-480e-87dd-b065aa3b4217

                              pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Anonymous.A Anonymous.

                                @pr3ttygirl I will try that, can you this one instead? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_250ca022-0c34-480e-87dd-b065aa3b4217

                                pr3ttygirlP
                                pr3ttygirlP
                                pr3ttygirl
                                wrote last edited by
                                #30

                                @Anonymous. i can only convert vrcas i cant get them and convert them im sorry :,(

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Cloud chaserC Cloud chaser

                                  @pr3ttygirl
                                  Done
                                  I’ll definitely be back w more
                                  Upvotes for you in future when I got more vrca’s in need
                                  Thanks for your work 😋

                                  pr3ttygirlP
                                  pr3ttygirlP
                                  pr3ttygirl
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #31

                                  @Cloud-chaser hey been lazy like all yesterday but here u goes ❤ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  Cloud chaserC 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • pr3ttygirlP
                                    pr3ttygirlP
                                    pr3ttygirl
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #32

                                    bumps for more vrcas to fix

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                                      @Cloud-chaser hey been lazy like all yesterday but here u goes ❤ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Cloud chaserC
                                      Cloud chaserC
                                      Cloud chaser
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #33

                                      @pr3ttygirl
                                      Girl. You’re fine be lazy all you want. And thanks again!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • W
                                        W
                                        Weird Soul
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #34

                                        hey. if ya don't mind can ya get these ones for me?
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Obfiscom3O
                                          Obfiscom3O
                                          Obfiscom3
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #35

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular