ill fix any vrca or vrcw
-
just give me the vrca and ill convert it into a usable unity package make sure to add a photo if possible if its not something u can do ill still fix the vrca so dont worry to much :3
@pr3ttygirl
I’ve got like .. 20 I’ve been needed fixed.. I’m gonna leave the link incase you can do them if not I understand. It’s a lot
-
@pr3ttygirl
I’ve got like .. 20 I’ve been needed fixed.. I’m gonna leave the link incase you can do them if not I understand. It’s a lot
@Cloud-chaser ill do what i can

-
P pr3ttygirl referenced this topic
-
@pr3ttygirl
I’ve got like .. 20 I’ve been needed fixed.. I’m gonna leave the link incase you can do them if not I understand. It’s a lot
@Cloud-chaser https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139117/20-random-avatars-mainly-sonic i finished and if u can could u upvote me? : >

-
I have two avatars here, and I've attached some screenshots. I'm really curious about how their materials were made.
-
@Cloud-chaser https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139117/20-random-avatars-mainly-sonic i finished and if u can could u upvote me? : >

@pr3ttygirl
Done
I’ll definitely be back w more
Upvotes for you in future when I got more vrca’s in need
Thanks for your work
-
P pr3ttygirl referenced this topic
-
I have two avatars here, and I've attached some screenshots. I'm really curious about how their materials were made.
@winky https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139157/girl-avatars plz be sure to upvote mi

-
need fix will upvote
-
@winky https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139157/girl-avatars plz be sure to upvote mi

@pr3ttygirl Thank you so much!
-
@pr3ttygirl omgomg TYSMMM!!!!!
-
need fix will upvote
@Anonymous. this alr seems fixed have u tried extracting the file and dragging the unzipped ver into unity?
-
@pr3ttygirl TYSMMMMM UR THE BEST
-
boostsss!!
-
bumppps
-
just give me the vrca and ill convert it into a usable unity package make sure to add a photo if possible if its not something u can do ill still fix the vrca so dont worry to much :3
@pr3ttygirl
I’m BAAACK~
Hiee, I’m back w 13,
Alil less but still a lot.
Also if possible could you just send the link to the fixed stuff in the comments to me, rather than post. Just bc some avatars might get the link taken down due to them being a p2u that tends to get taken down by the creator
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (workupload.com)
