Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. ill fix any vrca or vrcw

ill fix any vrca or vrcw

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrca convertgiftvrca
28 Posts 9 Posters 494 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bloodmeowB
    bloodmeowB
    bloodmeow
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    please please!!

    pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
    🐰
    1
    • bloodmeowB bloodmeow

      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      please please!!

      pr3ttygirlP
      pr3ttygirlP
      pr3ttygirl
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      @bloodmeow [register or login to view this hidden content]
      image.jpeg

      bloodmeowB 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • P
        P
        PierreVonDaase
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        I would forever be grateful if you could do these 2 ❤ (tried to make archive but it only took one of the files 😛

        [register or login to view this hidden content]
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
        🐰
        0
        • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl referenced this topic
        • P PierreVonDaase

          I would forever be grateful if you could do these 2 ❤ (tried to make archive but it only took one of the files 😛

          [register or login to view this hidden content]
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          pr3ttygirlP
          pr3ttygirlP
          pr3ttygirl
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          @PierreVonDaase https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139040/nova-beast-girls here ya go make sure to import poi or the avatar will be all pink
          image.jpeg

          P 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • bennywormB
            bennywormB
            bennyworm
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            Do they have to be vrcas only? I have a vrchat avatar that needs like fixing, it’s fresh from a vrca(so it has like no scripts), it has a unity pacakage in and prefab

            Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

            pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • bennywormB bennyworm

              Do they have to be vrcas only? I have a vrchat avatar that needs like fixing, it’s fresh from a vrca(so it has like no scripts), it has a unity pacakage in and prefab

              pr3ttygirlP
              pr3ttygirlP
              pr3ttygirl
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              @bennyworm i cant fix scripts and stuff im only converting them into unity packs sorry :,)

              bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • foxfurryF
                foxfurryF
                foxfurry
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                Is it possible to do both like this? Thank you!

                pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                  @PierreVonDaase https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139040/nova-beast-girls here ya go make sure to import poi or the avatar will be all pink
                  image.jpeg

                  P
                  P
                  PierreVonDaase
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @pr3ttygirl said:

                  @PierreVonDaase https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139040/nova-beast-girls here ya go make sure to import poi or the avatar will be all pink
                  image.jpeg

                  Thank you so much ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                    @bennyworm i cant fix scripts and stuff im only converting them into unity packs sorry :,)

                    bennywormB
                    bennywormB
                    bennyworm
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    @pr3ttygirl All good! Thank you anyways 😭

                    Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • foxfurryF foxfurry

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      Is it possible to do both like this? Thank you!

                      pr3ttygirlP
                      pr3ttygirlP
                      pr3ttygirl
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @foxfurry https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139080/random-lols nom noms
                      image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😻
                      1
                      • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                        just give me the vrca and ill convert it into a usable unity package make sure to add a photo if possible if its not something u can do ill still fix the vrca so dont worry to much :3

                        Cloud chaserC
                        Cloud chaserC
                        Cloud chaser
                        wrote last edited by
                        #14

                        @pr3ttygirl
                        I’ve got like .. 20 I’ve been needed fixed.. I’m gonna leave the link incase you can do them if not I understand. It’s a lot 🤧
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        pr3ttygirlP 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • Cloud chaserC Cloud chaser

                          @pr3ttygirl
                          I’ve got like .. 20 I’ve been needed fixed.. I’m gonna leave the link incase you can do them if not I understand. It’s a lot 🤧
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          pr3ttygirlP
                          pr3ttygirlP
                          pr3ttygirl
                          wrote last edited by
                          #15

                          @Cloud-chaser ill do what i can 👾

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl referenced this topic
                          • Cloud chaserC Cloud chaser

                            @pr3ttygirl
                            I’ve got like .. 20 I’ve been needed fixed.. I’m gonna leave the link incase you can do them if not I understand. It’s a lot 🤧
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            pr3ttygirlP
                            pr3ttygirlP
                            pr3ttygirl
                            wrote last edited by
                            #16

                            @Cloud-chaser https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139117/20-random-avatars-mainly-sonic i finished and if u can could u upvote me? : >
                            image.jpeg

                            Cloud chaserC 1 Reply Last reply
                            😊
                            0
                            • winkyW
                              winkyW
                              winky
                              wrote last edited by
                              #17

                              I have two avatars here, and I've attached some screenshots. I'm really curious about how their materials were made. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              winkyW pr3ttygirlP 2 Replies Last reply
                              🐰
                              1
                              • winkyW winky

                                I have two avatars here, and I've attached some screenshots. I'm really curious about how their materials were made. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                winkyW
                                winkyW
                                winky
                                wrote last edited by
                                #18

                                truly appreciate you taking the time to help everyone in the community fix their .vrca files. Thank you!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                                  @Cloud-chaser https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139117/20-random-avatars-mainly-sonic i finished and if u can could u upvote me? : >
                                  image.jpeg

                                  Cloud chaserC
                                  Cloud chaserC
                                  Cloud chaser
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @pr3ttygirl
                                  Done
                                  I’ll definitely be back w more
                                  Upvotes for you in future when I got more vrca’s in need
                                  Thanks for your work 😋

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl referenced this topic
                                  • winkyW winky

                                    I have two avatars here, and I've attached some screenshots. I'm really curious about how their materials were made. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    pr3ttygirlP
                                    pr3ttygirlP
                                    pr3ttygirl
                                    wrote last edited by pr3ttygirl
                                    #20

                                    @winky https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139157/girl-avatars plz be sure to upvote mi
                                    image.jpeg

                                    winkyW 1 Reply Last reply
                                    😊
                                    0
                                    • Anonymous.A
                                      Anonymous.A
                                      Anonymous.
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #21

                                      need fix will upvote [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                                        @winky https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139157/girl-avatars plz be sure to upvote mi
                                        image.jpeg

                                        winkyW
                                        winkyW
                                        winky
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #22

                                        @pr3ttygirl Thank you so much!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                                          @bloodmeow [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                          image.jpeg

                                          bloodmeowB
                                          bloodmeowB
                                          bloodmeow
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #23

                                          @pr3ttygirl omgomg TYSMMM!!!!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular