lf Glamrock Circus Baby v3
-
-
+1.
-
+1
-
-
@Ner0 Hey there. Creator of that model here, Can you remove the link to my model? I respect that not everyone can buy the models and I'm there with everyone about that as I try my best to keep it at an affordable price as money is a very tough thing to get nowadays. If you cant afford it now, then save up, or maybe we can work out a discount code for you! Just please don't leak the work that I created It breaks my heart seeing this.
-
@Ner0 Hey there. Creator of that model here, Can you remove the link to my model? I respect that not everyone can buy the models and I'm there with everyone about that as I try my best to keep it at an affordable price as money is a very tough thing to get nowadays. If you cant afford it now, then save up, or maybe we can work out a discount code for you! Just please don't leak the work that I created It breaks my heart seeing this.
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
Gosh, I really want this...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
