LF: Trixie by Ray9
-
@Thesesdegrees nft ?
This post is deleted! -
bump
-
bump
-
@avicollector Romeo by the society please https://payhip.com/b/PeFCL
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@Thesesdegrees what does ts mean
-
all of u mongoloids that have the model but don't want to share it, or are asking for a model thats not trixie this isnt the place to post please use ur braincells
bump -
@avicollector Romeo by the society please https://payhip.com/b/PeFCL
@ToastedLesbian will post in a sec!
-
Bump
-
@expiredgf The truth is that it's a shame, let's hope someone shares it soon
-
if the person ur doing the ps with tells u their rp account then u can follow the nft rules but if neither of u even knows each others rp accounts then why even talk about nfts i was part of a ps that only nft 1w and it still got leaked lol
@sayaaaa If you said that it is only a week, but a whole month is a long time and that avatar that many people will want to use for Halloween, for example, they would not be able to, honestly for me it does not make sense, it is easier to expect someone else to share it
-
@sayaaaa If you said that it is only a week, but a whole month is a long time and that avatar that many people will want to use for Halloween, for example, they would not be able to, honestly for me it does not make sense, it is easier to expect someone else to share it
-
@Violet-ᰔ i dont think theres anything wrong with nfts i just think its stupid to talk about ur avatar being an nft in rp this is a place for sharing if u wanna trade u can go somewhere else
@sayaaaa Yes, you are right about that, what I want to say is, it is not that the nfts seem stupid to me, I do understand that, what seems annoying to me is that they say that they have the avatar and that they do not share it, I think that more than One person here every time he was able to share an avatar did so, so if you're not going to share it, don't say you have it and on top of that don't say that you can't share it in a month, I'm sorry, but that's what seems stupid to me
It's like saying "hello, I have the avatar before you, but I can't give it to you", so what's the point
-
@sayaaaa Yes, you are right about that, what I want to say is, it is not that the nfts seem stupid to me, I do understand that, what seems annoying to me is that they say that they have the avatar and that they do not share it, I think that more than One person here every time he was able to share an avatar did so, so if you're not going to share it, don't say you have it and on top of that don't say that you can't share it in a month, I'm sorry, but that's what seems stupid to me
It's like saying "hello, I have the avatar before you, but I can't give it to you", so what's the point
-
@Violet-ᰔ yeah no one is forcing u to share it but then u quietly come in like oh im sorry i have it but its an nft lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

