I'm looking for these assets
-
https://zanicart.gumroad.com/l/kdftb
pls comment if you have these
-
Idk if it's the one you put in the link, but I have this version if you want it (the clothes are separate).
-->
@Dreamest_SickBoy thanks a lot either way
-
I forgot to carify that I'm looking for the blender file
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login