Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Willow Horse/Pegasus Furry Vrchat Avatar by FoxiPaws

LF: Willow Horse/Pegasus Furry Vrchat Avatar by FoxiPaws

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
horsefoxipawsfurry
74 Posts 33 Posters 1.6k Views 65 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GayLilKittyKatG
    GayLilKittyKatG
    GayLilKittyKat
    wrote last edited by
    #18

    bump

    Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
    Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • W
      W
      WaywardFreeboota
      wrote last edited by
      #19

      A challenger to Poodle00's Maple? Color me interested...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        Robotcracker
        wrote last edited by
        #20

        fully convinced foxi and poodle are enemies by day, lovers by night, bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • GayLilKittyKatG
          GayLilKittyKatG
          GayLilKittyKat
          wrote last edited by
          #21

          Bump, she also has a male horse in the works, which I am VERY excited for as well

          Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
          Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

          W 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GayLilKittyKatG GayLilKittyKat

            Bump, she also has a male horse in the works, which I am VERY excited for as well

            W
            W
            WaywardFreeboota
            wrote last edited by
            #22

            @GayLilKittyKat

            @Robotcracker

            I'm just glad there's some non-pony equine's out there. I was very disappointed with ThunderKitsune's stuff because the flexes are utterly screwed and it deforms the body something fierce. I have to see this model when someone gets it in order to determine if I like her or Maple better.

            R 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • W WaywardFreeboota

              @GayLilKittyKat

              @Robotcracker

              I'm just glad there's some non-pony equine's out there. I was very disappointed with ThunderKitsune's stuff because the flexes are utterly screwed and it deforms the body something fierce. I have to see this model when someone gets it in order to determine if I like her or Maple better.

              R
              R
              Robotcracker
              wrote last edited by
              #23

              @WaywardFreeboota maple is really good, only complaint is that the eyes look a little off, rest of the model is lovely, I buy the models I like from them

              W 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PensandnotesP
                PensandnotesP
                Pensandnotes
                wrote last edited by
                #24

                up

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • GayLilKittyKatG
                  GayLilKittyKatG
                  GayLilKittyKat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #25

                  bump

                  Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                  Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GayLilKittyKatG
                    GayLilKittyKatG
                    GayLilKittyKat
                    wrote last edited by
                    #26

                    bump

                    Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                    Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R Robotcracker

                      @WaywardFreeboota maple is really good, only complaint is that the eyes look a little off, rest of the model is lovely, I buy the models I like from them

                      W
                      W
                      WaywardFreeboota
                      wrote last edited by
                      #27

                      @Robotcracker I feel you on that, but we take what we can get.

                      Reviewing the toggle video for Willow...good lord, the Luxe and Farm Girl outfits would work wonderfully on Meeko (i've been looking for clothing that won't warp too harshly to finish a Goth/Punk fit to use for her)

                      R 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • X
                        X
                        XMinerinhoX
                        wrote last edited by XMinerinhoX
                        #28

                        Does anyone already have the file?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • GayLilKittyKatG
                          GayLilKittyKatG
                          GayLilKittyKat
                          wrote last edited by
                          #29

                          bump

                          Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                          Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • W
                            W
                            WaterBucket
                            wrote last edited by
                            #30

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • JellybxanJ
                              JellybxanJ
                              Jellybxan
                              wrote last edited by
                              #31

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PensandnotesP
                                PensandnotesP
                                Pensandnotes
                                wrote last edited by
                                #32

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • W WaywardFreeboota

                                  @Robotcracker I feel you on that, but we take what we can get.

                                  Reviewing the toggle video for Willow...good lord, the Luxe and Farm Girl outfits would work wonderfully on Meeko (i've been looking for clothing that won't warp too harshly to finish a Goth/Punk fit to use for her)

                                  R
                                  R
                                  Robotcracker
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #33

                                  @WaywardFreeboota oouuuggghhh meeko is so fine, favorite foxy model

                                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • PensandnotesP
                                    PensandnotesP
                                    Pensandnotes
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #34

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • W
                                      W
                                      Whilix
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #35

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • EAE
                                        EAE
                                        EA
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #36

                                        Bump!

                                        MyMelody
                                        ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⋆⭒˚。✧˖°¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸⋆⭒˚。✧˖°
                                        ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓌𝑜 𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓈 + 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒦𝓊𝓇𝑜𝓀𝒾 𝒜𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓈!
                                        ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ#𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑜
                                        ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⋆⭒˚。✧˖°¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸⋆⭒˚。✧˖°
                                        MySweetPiano
                                        ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤMyMeloSweetPiano

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • GayLilKittyKatG
                                          GayLilKittyKatG
                                          GayLilKittyKat
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #37

                                          bump

                                          Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                                          Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular