Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Willow Horse/Pegasus Furry Vrchat Avatar by FoxiPaws

LF: Willow Horse/Pegasus Furry Vrchat Avatar by FoxiPaws

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
horsefoxipawsfurry
74 Posts 33 Posters 1.6k Views 65 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    shadowfoxy
    wrote last edited by
    #9

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GayLilKittyKatG
      GayLilKittyKatG
      GayLilKittyKat
      wrote last edited by
      #10

      Buuump!

      Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
      Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N
        N
        Naminen
        wrote last edited by
        #11

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • GayLilKittyKatG
          GayLilKittyKatG
          GayLilKittyKat
          wrote last edited by
          #12

          Bump, pls I need her so bad

          Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
          Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GayLilKittyKatG
            GayLilKittyKatG
            GayLilKittyKat
            wrote last edited by
            #13

            bump

            Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
            Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • GayLilKittyKatG
              GayLilKittyKatG
              GayLilKittyKat
              wrote last edited by
              #14

              bump

              Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
              Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PensandnotesP
                PensandnotesP
                Pensandnotes
                wrote last edited by
                #15

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • isI
                  isI
                  is
                  wrote last edited by
                  #16

                  up

                  keep calm and leak avatars

                  for sans leaks and more: https://discord.gg/sXW6DZvdwB

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GayLilKittyKatG
                    GayLilKittyKatG
                    GayLilKittyKat
                    wrote last edited by
                    #17

                    bump

                    Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                    Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GayLilKittyKatG
                      GayLilKittyKatG
                      GayLilKittyKat
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      bump

                      Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                      Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • W
                        W
                        WaywardFreeboota
                        wrote last edited by
                        #19

                        A challenger to Poodle00's Maple? Color me interested...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R
                          R
                          Robotcracker
                          wrote last edited by
                          #20

                          fully convinced foxi and poodle are enemies by day, lovers by night, bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • GayLilKittyKatG
                            GayLilKittyKatG
                            GayLilKittyKat
                            wrote last edited by
                            #21

                            Bump, she also has a male horse in the works, which I am VERY excited for as well

                            Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                            Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • GayLilKittyKatG GayLilKittyKat

                              Bump, she also has a male horse in the works, which I am VERY excited for as well

                              W
                              W
                              WaywardFreeboota
                              wrote last edited by
                              #22

                              @GayLilKittyKat

                              @Robotcracker

                              I'm just glad there's some non-pony equine's out there. I was very disappointed with ThunderKitsune's stuff because the flexes are utterly screwed and it deforms the body something fierce. I have to see this model when someone gets it in order to determine if I like her or Maple better.

                              R 1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • W WaywardFreeboota

                                @GayLilKittyKat

                                @Robotcracker

                                I'm just glad there's some non-pony equine's out there. I was very disappointed with ThunderKitsune's stuff because the flexes are utterly screwed and it deforms the body something fierce. I have to see this model when someone gets it in order to determine if I like her or Maple better.

                                R
                                R
                                Robotcracker
                                wrote last edited by
                                #23

                                @WaywardFreeboota maple is really good, only complaint is that the eyes look a little off, rest of the model is lovely, I buy the models I like from them

                                W 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • PensandnotesP
                                  PensandnotesP
                                  Pensandnotes
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #24

                                  up

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • GayLilKittyKatG
                                    GayLilKittyKatG
                                    GayLilKittyKat
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #25

                                    bump

                                    Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                                    Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • GayLilKittyKatG
                                      GayLilKittyKatG
                                      GayLilKittyKat
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #26

                                      bump

                                      Gay? Homo even? FAAAAG?
                                      Anyways, just here for files, please and thank.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • R Robotcracker

                                        @WaywardFreeboota maple is really good, only complaint is that the eyes look a little off, rest of the model is lovely, I buy the models I like from them

                                        W
                                        W
                                        WaywardFreeboota
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #27

                                        @Robotcracker I feel you on that, but we take what we can get.

                                        Reviewing the toggle video for Willow...good lord, the Luxe and Farm Girl outfits would work wonderfully on Meeko (i've been looking for clothing that won't warp too harshly to finish a Goth/Punk fit to use for her)

                                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • X
                                          X
                                          XMinerinhoX
                                          wrote last edited by XMinerinhoX
                                          #28

                                          Does anyone already have the file?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular