Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 💦 Real Sweat System 【汎用アバター対応】

💦 Real Sweat System 【汎用アバター対応】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothgimmick
24 Posts 20 Posters 2.9k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Cupid_BowC
    Cupid_BowC
    Cupid_Bow
    wrote last edited by
    #14

    does anyone know how to fix this?? It happens when I import the effects in 😭
    image.jpeg

    Cupid_BowC Ohagi_SneekyO 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • lucky_sutaL
      lucky_sutaL
      lucky_suta
      wrote last edited by
      #15

      OK HOW TO USE

      fnia creators nightmare

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Cupid_BowC Cupid_Bow

        does anyone know how to fix this?? It happens when I import the effects in 😭
        image.jpeg

        Cupid_BowC
        Cupid_BowC
        Cupid_Bow
        wrote last edited by
        #16

        I FIGURED IT OUT MB GUYS

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          chokobunny
          wrote last edited by
          #17

          so the file is safe or not?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mp3_playM
            mp3_playM
            mp3_play
            wrote last edited by
            #18

            I promise everyone that the files are safe, I don't even know what a trojan is or how someone would go about putting it in a file. I posted this because i saw the same thing said in a different post so I thought I would buy it myself and give a "safe" version to the community. I'm guessing its something the creator uses that gives the warning since this was also said before, but please use all the virus scanners you have or what not. Everyone be safe out there!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S
              S
              SomeoneWhosThere
              wrote last edited by
              #19

              how do you not know what a trojan is lol

              UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S SomeoneWhosThere

                how do you not know what a trojan is lol

                UrakiaU
                UrakiaU
                Urakia
                wrote last edited by
                #20

                @SomeoneWhosThere idk either btw

                1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • UrakiaU Urakia

                  @SomeoneWhosThere idk either btw

                  1MeowMix11
                  1MeowMix11
                  1MeowMix1
                  wrote last edited by 1MeowMix1
                  #21

                  @Urakia i mean logically speaking even if you didnt know exacty what a trojan is , just due to context clues you can tell its bad, then by using common naming sense to think about the trojan horse which historically brought the enemy into your base for malicious intent and you can sus out what it means even without even needing to be told the what, but.... thats just me.

                  ill look into it to see if it is or isnt one but eh dont take my word for it when i edit this later

                  edit:

                  my findings

                  i found
                  no bundled .exe/.dll/PowerShell/batch files
                  no code for stealing credentials/sending your files out or downloading payloads/launching system commands
                  the package destinations stay under Assets/CookiTools/RealSweatSystem
                  the editor scripts I checked handle compatibility, preview cleanup, and local update reminders
                  File-writing and deletion appears related to generated assets like the setup/uninstall/rollback features

                  could it still be a trojan? i mean anything is possible but what i looked at didnt look like one unless they did something funny to the actual unitypackage generation but so far it looks on the level

                  "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                  Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ExcaligatorE
                    ExcaligatorE
                    Excaligator
                    wrote last edited by
                    #22

                    Anyone know how to link this asset to heartbeat monitor data?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Cupid_BowC Cupid_Bow

                      does anyone know how to fix this?? It happens when I import the effects in 😭
                      image.jpeg

                      Ohagi_SneekyO
                      Ohagi_SneekyO
                      Ohagi_Sneeky
                      wrote last edited by
                      #23

                      @Cupid_Bow how did u fix it?

                      Cupid_BowC 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ohagi_SneekyO Ohagi_Sneeky

                        @Cupid_Bow how did u fix it?

                        Cupid_BowC
                        Cupid_BowC
                        Cupid_Bow
                        wrote last edited by
                        #24

                        @Ohagi_Sneeky so in the file there’s a ton of versions and I accidentally picked the sweat effects a lower version so it wasn’t working😭

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular