LF : リルフィ lilfy / オリジナル3Dモデル
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
bump
-
bmp
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@emivrc As I'm checking of right now, the shop is private and the model hasn't been updated or just got rolled back.
I'll check it in a few with it hopefully updated or with the shop up again. -
@HogDirt The ownership of it got changed, I don't exactly know why tho, instead of stellazysta's booth now it's on puputizy's
-
@emivrc Not quite sure, after the booth is changed, can the originally purchased items still be updated?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login