LF SOMEONE TO RIP THIS DELETED/PRIVATE AVI ( Hotdog DOD / Die of Death by HOOKO4R3AL )
-
From a creator that does bigger body types, curious to see how it looked.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1120c1ea-777c-4f38-8f56-a959431033d6
Vrca is fine, I know a few people who can fix it up ^^: Unity would be great though

-
Any images of the model would be cool too..
-
@4KCARPET I swear I remember seeing someone do it, don't remember when but I'm trying just in case

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login