Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [GIFT] ✨セール中✨ 晩酌シャツ🍺 - FULL PACK!!!

[GIFT] ✨セール中✨ 晩酌シャツ🍺 - FULL PACK!!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftfull packfull setbooth
22 Posts 17 Posters 5.2k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • liviL livi

    maybe someone can tell me what hair this are? OR JUST THE BANGS
    alt text

    MindfulMellowM
    MindfulMellowM
    MindfulMellow
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    @livi I found an avi that looks very similar here:
    https://booth.pm/en/items/8895634

    They linked the hairstyle as this one:
    https://tonarino8908.booth.pm/items/8578284

    It might not be the same one but it's very close. Hope this helps!

    R 1 Reply Last reply
    💞
    1
    • Z
      Z
      Zerotwoyukino
      wrote last edited by
      #12

      Thank you !!!!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • _
        _
        _NekoNeko
        wrote last edited by
        #13

        NICE!!!! TYSM!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SerendipitousS
          SerendipitousS
          Serendipitous
          wrote last edited by
          #14

          TYSM!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P
            P
            phasedubz
            wrote last edited by
            #15

            maybe someone know this hairs/avatar from pic?
            image.jpeg

            B I 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • MindfulMellowM MindfulMellow

              @livi I found an avi that looks very similar here:
              https://booth.pm/en/items/8895634

              They linked the hairstyle as this one:
              https://tonarino8908.booth.pm/items/8578284

              It might not be the same one but it's very close. Hope this helps!

              R
              R
              Radu
              wrote last edited by
              #16

              @MindfulMellow Do you happen to know the name or information of the hairstyle used for the back of the model’s hair as well? The back looks so beautiful too, but I’m having a really hard time finding it.

              MindfulMellowM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R Radu

                @MindfulMellow Do you happen to know the name or information of the hairstyle used for the back of the model’s hair as well? The back looks so beautiful too, but I’m having a really hard time finding it.

                MindfulMellowM
                MindfulMellowM
                MindfulMellow
                wrote last edited by
                #17

                @Radu Yea I'm not having any luck on finding it either. The only hair I found remotely close to it is this one https://booth.pm/en/items/8641861

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P phasedubz

                  maybe someone know this hairs/avatar from pic?
                  image.jpeg

                  B
                  B
                  BDDTI
                  wrote last edited by
                  #18

                  @phasedubz https://booth.pm/zh-tw/items/7977491

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  0
                  • P phasedubz

                    maybe someone know this hairs/avatar from pic?
                    image.jpeg

                    I
                    I
                    IanMoone
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    @phasedubz i think it is a mix of hairstyles and accesories.

                    as @bddti said https://booth.pm/en/items/5823103

                    and https://booth.pm/zh-tw/items/7977491

                    P 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I IanMoone

                      @phasedubz i think it is a mix of hairstyles and accesories.

                      as @bddti said https://booth.pm/en/items/5823103

                      and https://booth.pm/zh-tw/items/7977491

                      P
                      P
                      phasedubz
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      @IanMoone Thank you for your interest in helping ❤ , but I think the author made this hair themselves. I've been looking for it for a long time and haven't been able to find it. The AI ​​says it's not for sale.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Q
                        Q
                        qitu
                        wrote last edited by
                        #21

                        @sixteenlines bump for
                        「ショコラ」- Chocolat, 「シフォン」- Chiffon, 「プラム」- Plum, 「ライム」- Lime

                        sixteenlinesS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Q qitu

                          @sixteenlines bump for
                          「ショコラ」- Chocolat, 「シフォン」- Chiffon, 「プラム」- Plum, 「ライム」- Lime

                          sixteenlinesS
                          sixteenlinesS
                          sixteenlines
                          wrote last edited by
                          #22

                          @qitu it should be: _Ene_Collection__Banshaku_Shirt_Komado_v1.0.zip

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular