Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT - 【19アバター対応】やみか YAMIKA (Milltina/Manuka/Mayo/Lumina/Kumaly only)

GIFT - 【19アバター対応】やみか YAMIKA (Milltina/Manuka/Mayo/Lumina/Kumaly only)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothclothbooth clothgift
30 Posts 21 Posters 4.6k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    Killbone
    wrote last edited by
    #12

    Bump Airi

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N1RV4N4N
      N1RV4N4N
      N1RV4N4
      wrote last edited by
      #13

      I got a notification of a virus on this? Anyone else?

      frymeF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N1RV4N4N N1RV4N4

        I got a notification of a virus on this? Anyone else?

        frymeF
        frymeF
        fryme
        wrote last edited by
        #14

        @N1RV4N4 fr? no I didnt put anything in the file, I got em from the booth straightly and upload em.

        N1RV4N4N 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • frymeF fryme

          @N1RV4N4 fr? no I didnt put anything in the file, I got em from the booth straightly and upload em.

          N1RV4N4N
          N1RV4N4N
          N1RV4N4
          wrote last edited by
          #15

          @fryme Weird, when I downloaded them they got flagged with trojans from windows defender.

          frymeF 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N1RV4N4N N1RV4N4

            @fryme Weird, when I downloaded them they got flagged with trojans from windows defender.

            frymeF
            frymeF
            fryme
            wrote last edited by
            #16

            @N1RV4N4 what... um ok lemme try to upload again, I swear I didnt put anything 😕 anyway here is new link [register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N1RV4N4N
              N1RV4N4N
              N1RV4N4
              wrote last edited by
              #17

              FR. Weird, I tried it again and it's still flagging. Maybe try Pixeldrain?

              Screenshot 2026-09-25 231613.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Looney_Fan_777L
                Looney_Fan_777L
                Looney_Fan_777
                wrote last edited by
                #18

                Bought it for Airi, here's the link ;3
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • R
                  R
                  ragen19
                  wrote last edited by
                  #19

                  bump milltina

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • liviL
                    liviL
                    livi
                    wrote last edited by
                    #20

                    upload pls

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CoolGuyMeikaiC
                      CoolGuyMeikaiC
                      CoolGuyMeikai
                      wrote last edited by
                      #21

                      bump for milltina re-upload

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • velvettzsV
                        velvettzsV
                        velvettzs
                        wrote last edited by
                        #22

                        reupload

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • LoookseeL
                          LoookseeL
                          Loooksee
                          wrote last edited by
                          #23

                          reupload

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • JszdesireJ
                            JszdesireJ
                            Jszdesire
                            wrote last edited by
                            #24

                            reupload

                            ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                            Sometimes you just gotta sleep things off to feel better
                            ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • GrumpyTannerG
                              GrumpyTannerG
                              GrumpyTanner
                              wrote last edited by
                              #25

                              Looking for Milltina!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • V
                                V
                                vawhale
                                wrote last edited by
                                #26
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • V
                                  V
                                  vawhale
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #27

                                  @fryme re-upload plz;-;

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • frymeF
                                    frymeF
                                    fryme
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #28

                                    @vawhale thx for the tag! there was no notif so I didnt noticed
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content] pw: fryme

                                    @ragen19 @livi @coolguymeikai @velvettzs @loooksee @jszdesire @grumpytanner

                                    R JszdesireJ 2 Replies Last reply
                                    3
                                    • frymeF fryme

                                      @vawhale thx for the tag! there was no notif so I didnt noticed
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content] pw: fryme

                                      @ragen19 @livi @coolguymeikai @velvettzs @loooksee @jszdesire @grumpytanner

                                      R
                                      R
                                      ragen19
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #29

                                      @fryme thank you😘

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • frymeF fryme

                                        @vawhale thx for the tag! there was no notif so I didnt noticed
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content] pw: fryme

                                        @ragen19 @livi @coolguymeikai @velvettzs @loooksee @jszdesire @grumpytanner

                                        JszdesireJ
                                        JszdesireJ
                                        Jszdesire
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #30

                                        @fryme said:

                                        fryme

                                        Thanks for the ping! :3

                                        ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                                        Sometimes you just gotta sleep things off to feel better
                                        ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular