Gift- Shiori
-
@Cloud-chaser there's only seal jpeg in your link
@Neuroo
Nope, there’s a link I checked like 5 mins ago -
@CrystalyFox
Yup!
Just be careful Strawbunny has a crew who spends their time taking down links of her avatars. So it’ll probably get taken down a few times so you’ll have to keep putting it back up !
️@Cloud-chaser yeah no those guys are fricken fast
-
I have removed any easy way of knowing what avatar it is, there is only the download link
-
@buzzybees
Gonna use this as an example, if the link goes down just @ me
Otherwise I don’t get the notification!
But the links back up -
@buzzybees
Gonna use this as an example, if the link goes down just @ me
Otherwise I don’t get the notification!
But the links back up@Cloud-chaser aa sorry, and tysm!
-
where is the download? (sorry! very new to this website)
-
-
where is the download? (sorry! very new to this website)
@hellishbabbyy
You’re good! It’s the seal emoji! -
@lilly backk up now
-
@lilly backk up now
@Cloud-chaser This content does not exist
The content you are looking for could not be found. It may have been removed after a period of inactivity, deleted by its owner, or the link may be incorrect.
all it says -
@Cloud-chaser This content does not exist
The content you are looking for could not be found. It may have been removed after a period of inactivity, deleted by its owner, or the link may be incorrect.
all it says@lilly
I just clicked the link and it’s working?
Perhaps try refreshing it may be alittle delayed ? -
@lilly
I just clicked the link and it’s working?
Perhaps try refreshing it may be alittle delayed ?@Cloud-chaser same thing are u able to do a workupload it could just be the uk lol
-
@Cloud-chaser same thing are u able to do a workupload it could just be the uk lol
@lilly
Unfortunately not, that files banned from there so I can’t upload it onto workshop anymore -
@lilly
Unfortunately not, that files banned from there so I can’t upload it onto workshop anymore@Cloud-chaser goog;e docs
-
@Cloud-chaser goog;e docs
-
-
@UwU_NaNa
It’s back up 🦭 -
I've noticed, if you leave no evidence about what the avatar is, no name/pic those looking to take down strawbunny stuff wont know, my oniko and shiori are still up after changing that stuff, but now its less likely for people to see it though
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login