Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Error's Personal Nox Edit.

Error's Personal Nox Edit.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
murder dronesmurder dronemurderdronesmurderdronevrchat avatarnox
12 Posts 7 Posters 951 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • U
    U
    urgonner
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    We have these avtr for u to rip and see if u can't give them out it belongs to a friend that supports delcy and error

    Mink
    avtr_4c208581-e5de-42f3-bbcc-5efa5e07d2e9

    Kaska ≺3 avtr_80b31c0a-3bff-4f6c-91d7-e17ed9ef052a

    . 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Piercedxwolf17P
      Piercedxwolf17P
      Piercedxwolf17
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      Any plans to make this into an fbx like the digi nox? Would be nice to use the base model. If not its fine, thanks for the file ^^

      WinterBubbleW . 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • WinterBubbleW
        WinterBubbleW
        WinterBubble
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        Hell yeah

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Piercedxwolf17P Piercedxwolf17

          Any plans to make this into an fbx like the digi nox? Would be nice to use the base model. If not its fine, thanks for the file ^^

          WinterBubbleW
          WinterBubbleW
          WinterBubble
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          @Piercedxwolf17 bumping

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Piercedxwolf17P Piercedxwolf17

            Any plans to make this into an fbx like the digi nox? Would be nice to use the base model. If not its fine, thanks for the file ^^

            .
            .
            .CtrlAltDelete
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            @Piercedxwolf17 From what I know, the base model is just Delcy's Nox with legs that appear to be modeled by somebody else. I can see what I am able to do, though.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • U urgonner

              We have these avtr for u to rip and see if u can't give them out it belongs to a friend that supports delcy and error

              Mink
              avtr_4c208581-e5de-42f3-bbcc-5efa5e07d2e9

              Kaska ≺3 avtr_80b31c0a-3bff-4f6c-91d7-e17ed9ef052a

              .
              .
              .CtrlAltDelete
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              @urgonner I am not able to get those for you unfortunately. I am only digging up old things I had on my PC currently.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • slittrrzqueenS
                slittrrzqueenS
                slittrrzqueen
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                they also go by cinnacreame btw
                what have they done btw?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • . .CtrlAltDelete

                  The only image I have of this avatar is something shown to me when these files were originally passed on. ERROR-CORE---/ERROR PING ! --- is not a good person. I became aware of various claims going around regarding this individual. I dug into things more and based on what I have learned, they are true. Due to the these disgusting things they have done and support, I have decided to gift their personal Nox edit to the public. Enjoy, friends.
                  🔗 Download Link (mediafire.com)

                  roxxierocksR
                  roxxierocksR
                  roxxierocks
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  @.CtrlAltDelete its crazy because error got groomed by pepper and now error is being outed as an pred himself</3 /gen

                  . 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • roxxierocksR roxxierocks

                    @.CtrlAltDelete its crazy because error got groomed by pepper and now error is being outed as an pred himself</3 /gen

                    .
                    .
                    .CtrlAltDelete
                    wrote last edited by .CtrlAltDelete
                    #11

                    @roxxierocks I apologize if I am incorrect or if this is false information I've been given, but isn't "Roxxie" the name of someone who fell victim to Error? If not that, then someone who was closely involved in everything? I had been shown a statement made by someone under that name regarding Error's actions. Are you the same person?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • lenkagamine12L
                      lenkagamine12L
                      lenkagamine12
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      tobe honest iv fixed the whole situation whats crazy though is somoen managed to get into his files hes knows for recording ppl without consent im not gona tell nooone if u dont but i wouldnt let em know these are up hes also known as being the one who comes for vengence i frankley could care less

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular