Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. FOUND: WorthyTrusts BigB (Thick Tigerbee Edit)

FOUND: WorthyTrusts BigB (Thick Tigerbee Edit)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
furrythick avatarfound
72 Posts 29 Posters 2.1k Views 80 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SolofthevoidS
    SolofthevoidS
    Solofthevoid
    wrote last edited by
    #55

    if you need anything like a receipt or such I can hand it over (I bought the tigerbee like...3 times? I keep forgetting passwords lol CX)

    CthulhugirlC 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • NerosHerosN
      NerosHerosN
      NerosHeros
      wrote last edited by
      #56

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • JaxJax774J
        JaxJax774J
        JaxJax774
        wrote last edited by
        #57

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SolofthevoidS Solofthevoid

          if you need anything like a receipt or such I can hand it over (I bought the tigerbee like...3 times? I keep forgetting passwords lol CX)

          CthulhugirlC
          CthulhugirlC
          Cthulhugirl
          wrote last edited by
          #58

          @Solofthevoid def I would need that imma hit at a dm ro add me on discord

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Ur bedU
            Ur bedU
            Ur bed
            wrote last edited by
            #59

            Ping me if you bought it 🙏🙏

            Just looking for files ^^

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • binkymawzB
              binkymawzB
              binkymawz
              wrote last edited by
              #60

              I can fork over $15 if someone has the receipt and is in the server!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • silly_kittyS
                silly_kittyS
                silly_kitty
                wrote last edited by
                #61

                Uhhh so what's the plan...

                Top 500 Jerkmate player

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SolofthevoidS
                  SolofthevoidS
                  Solofthevoid
                  wrote last edited by
                  #62

                  hold for an update, working on it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • coffiedbeansC
                    coffiedbeansC
                    coffiedbeans
                    wrote last edited by
                    #63

                    bump

                    ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • emilien060807E
                      emilien060807E
                      emilien060807
                      wrote last edited by
                      #64

                      i would actually appreciate if someone could share the Unity package in here. I really love his avatar so much

                      big bump! again

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AkkoTheFishA
                        AkkoTheFishA
                        AkkoTheFish
                        wrote last edited by
                        #65

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • coffiedbeansC
                          coffiedbeansC
                          coffiedbeans
                          wrote last edited by
                          #66

                          Bump

                          ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SolofthevoidS
                            SolofthevoidS
                            Solofthevoid
                            wrote last edited by
                            #67

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            I hope i did it correctly, first time and all.

                            emilien060807E ZestaAstroZ 2 Replies Last reply
                            ❤
                            6
                            • R
                              R
                              Razz
                              wrote last edited by
                              #68

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SolofthevoidS Solofthevoid

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                I hope i did it correctly, first time and all.

                                emilien060807E
                                emilien060807E
                                emilien060807
                                wrote last edited by
                                #69

                                @Solofthevoid thank you so much!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SolofthevoidS
                                  SolofthevoidS
                                  Solofthevoid
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #70

                                  it wouldnt let me put the SPP in for some reason so now I gotta put that in, if my internet would cooperate 😄

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SolofthevoidS Solofthevoid

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    I hope i did it correctly, first time and all.

                                    ZestaAstroZ
                                    ZestaAstroZ
                                    ZestaAstro
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #71

                                    @Solofthevoid I agree chipotle sounds good. THANK YOU SO MUCH
                                    Gonna change this to solved

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ZestaAstroZ
                                      ZestaAstroZ
                                      ZestaAstro
                                      wrote last edited by ZestaAstro
                                      #72

                                      Shit how do I change this tag from unsolved to solved
                                      Edit: found it lmao

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ZestaAstroZ ZestaAstro has marked this topic as solved

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular