LF: "Cute" or "Cutesy" avatar recommendations!
-
Does anyone have any cute / cozy avatars they've found? Mostly looking for pink themes / ball-jointed-doll avatars at the moment, but anything really works. I've tried looking, but other than a handful I can't find very many myself. Any help is very much appreciated ✿
-
Bump!
-
I only know of booth avatars, they are not ball jointed dolls but I think they are pretty cute and pink
https://booth.pm/en/items/8273065
https://booth.pm/en/items/8166471
https://booth.pm/en/items/7432015 -
I only know of booth avatars, they are not ball jointed dolls but I think they are pretty cute and pink
https://booth.pm/en/items/8273065
https://booth.pm/en/items/8166471
https://booth.pm/en/items/7432015@Nuke Thank you much!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login