Asgore Dreemurr - chief-kaine
-
bump
-
bump
-
Okay. So if anyone here can buy Rangers model. I can use my own fund to get asgore. I got paid. So i can spare asgore model if you can get Rangers
@Lawddog Once i get paid i can get Rangers.
-
@Lawddog Once i get paid i can get Rangers.
-
bump
-
bump
-
@Lawddog Once i get paid i can get Rangers.
-
@Lawddog Thank you!
-
@Lawddog Oh! Perfect! Thank you so much!
I can work on a vrc/quest port for this nowPhantomcrow never came through, but I've been looking forward to working on this all week.
-
@lawddog omg thx
-
@Lawddog "pleasure doing business with you"
(RANGERS)
(let me know if the link doesn't work so i can fix it) -
@Lawddog "pleasure doing business with you"
(RANGERS)
(let me know if the link doesn't work so i can fix it)@Archiver-F Thank you too!
-
S Sirlockinbottom has marked this topic as solved
-
-
@Lawddog Oh! Perfect! Thank you so much!
I can work on a vrc/quest port for this nowPhantomcrow never came through, but I've been looking forward to working on this all week.
@buillettebill
Well i do hope he come back and eventually buy Garrosh model so we can finish the Chiefkaine collection like its Exodia from yugioh
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

