β€· β‘ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ①•
-
I have A Few Avatars I Would Love For You To Take A Look At. I Don't Mind Which One You Look At, Take Your Time.
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5ff2811b-908c-471f-bd31-adcc640efabe
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_69c91d45-6ab1-4874-9429-3f4e45ef7904
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_69f3e322-117a-4649-9795-4694efa95cda
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ff419c8b-7b28-472d-b631-a5f861e2d484
-
Tysm for the first avatar, you're the BEST!
If it would be okay to request one final avatar, could this one be grabbed? If not, I completely understand, thanks a bunch regardless! Avi>> https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_235e9ac0-f2b9-4432-92b9-7f0e44b190d3 -
Alrighty Time for the finished requests βΊ HERE IS UR LINK βΊ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, Iβm pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
βΈ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a
your into queue if you have
then issa completed.
β€· β‘ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ππ½πΆππΎππ πΎπ πΈπΆππππΎππ πππΆπ½ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ①•
π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ:ο½₯πΌπ» πΌ π½πΆππ πΆπππππ πΌ ππΎππ ππ½πΆππ ππ π½πππ ππ½π ππΆππ π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ:ο½₯
π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.β¦ plz upvote this if this helped you β¦ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ -
Alrighty Time for the finished requests βΊ HERE IS UR LINK βΊ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, Iβm pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
βΈ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a
your into queue if you have
then issa completed.
β€· β‘ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ππ½πΆππΎππ πΎπ πΈπΆππππΎππ πππΆπ½ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ①•
π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ:ο½₯πΌπ» πΌ π½πΆππ πΆπππππ πΌ ππΎππ ππ½πΆππ ππ π½πππ ππ½π ππΆππ π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ:ο½₯
π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.β¦ plz upvote this if this helped you β¦ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ@η²ιͺ TYSM ily u are the best
-
Alrighty Time for the finished requests βΊ HERE IS UR LINK βΊ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, Iβm pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
βΈ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a
your into queue if you have
then issa completed.
β€· β‘ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ππ½πΆππΎππ πΎπ πΈπΆππππΎππ πππΆπ½ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ①•
π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ:ο½₯πΌπ» πΌ π½πΆππ πΆπππππ πΌ ππΎππ ππ½πΆππ ππ π½πππ ππ½π ππΆππ π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ:ο½₯
π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.β¦ plz upvote this if this helped you β¦ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ -
-
I would be so happy if u would get this for me..it got deleted couple of time https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e232b009-7af5-4c31-8d3e-ed5c48973446
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c3f2f9ad-8497-4645-ab79-b62d0af13983 Would be awsome please and thank you in advance :3
-
-
Alrighty Time for the finished requests βΊ HERE IS UR LINK βΊ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
Ty @redream for msging me I got yours in the batch now, Iβm pretty sure there was just too much vrca files in the previous batch when I was double checking (ίΉπ₯¦ίΉ) it takes a long time to upload if there is a bunch
βΈ@queensaori | @angelkittyz | @redream | @nightmarezz | @rhinoriot | @lixxie143
p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a
your into queue if you have
then issa completed.
β€· β‘ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ππ½πΆππΎππ πΎπ πΈπΆππππΎππ πππΆπ½ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β ①•
π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ:ο½₯πΌπ» πΌ π½πΆππ πΆπππππ πΌ ππΎππ ππ½πΆππ ππ π½πππ ππ½π ππΆππ π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ:ο½₯
π βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.β¦ plz upvote this if this helped you β¦ βqπΥ. .Υπ¦―βΒ°β§πΥ. .Υπ¦―β.ΰ³ΰΏ -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login