Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. โคท โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† โ™ก โคถ

โคท โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† โ™ก โคถ

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrca ripsrip requestsworld requestsvrcafiles
129 Posts 66 Posters 2.6k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰ ็ฒ‰้›ช

    image_2026-09-30_190851342.png
    image.jpeg
    โžบ avatar requested https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_92a497e2-0c5d-4ca3-bee2-512768682cdb

    @tatatatataat No this is your avi, if anything here is the updated file but other than that I just looked at the actual avatar in game and the vrca it is the same. I'm not the creator of this avi so I can't tell you what this avatar has or doesn't have. Password is the same

    tatatatataatT
    tatatatataatT
    tatatatataat
    wrote last edited by
    #113

    @็ฒ‰้›ช i might be doing somthing wrong but when i put it in unity its a pokimon avi. i will try again

    ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰ 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • tatatatataatT tatatatataat

      @็ฒ‰้›ช i might be doing somthing wrong but when i put it in unity its a pokimon avi. i will try again

      ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰
      ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰
      ็ฒ‰้›ช
      wrote last edited by
      #114

      @tatatatataat You did not download your avatar...you did not look at the list so yes that is on your end....I clearly listed the avatar's name corresponding to your username...if you download someone else's that is not on me

      tatatatataatT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰ ็ฒ‰้›ช

        @tatatatataat You did not download your avatar...you did not look at the list so yes that is on your end....I clearly listed the avatar's name corresponding to your username...if you download someone else's that is not on me

        tatatatataatT
        tatatatataatT
        tatatatataat
        wrote last edited by
        #115

        @็ฒ‰้›ช Hello sorry i did infact download my avatar in the first file u sent and it was the pokimon one at first but the new link you sent is now the avi.Thank you alot

        1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • SnipperZS
          SnipperZS
          SnipperZ
          wrote last edited by
          #116

          i'd like this avatar please
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_376f333a-6b52-474c-983f-44528ff3d560

          1 Reply Last reply
          ๐Ÿ
          0
          • Raz0rk1ssR Raz0rk1ss

            @็ฒ‰้›ช Ah sorry about that, it won't let me send the direct page for some reason but here is the link and avatar names
            Link: https://thedeadlyrose.com/b/7kRJl?ref=nexyy
            First avi name: Morticia
            Second avi name: Luna
            If possible as well: Roxy

            Lmk if you're able to, tysm!

            Raz0rk1ssR
            Raz0rk1ssR
            Raz0rk1ss
            wrote last edited by
            #117

            Again sorry to bug I was unaware that you weren't taking requests unless they had a direct vrc home link, thanks for the clarification!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • yimatouY
              yimatouY
              yimatou
              wrote last edited by
              #118

              โ–ธavatar โžบ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5dc61bfb-3ea8-47ce-9641-013216f36d54
              โ–ธavatar โžบ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7f24a71c-e124-420e-a832-20c16e383b15

              thanks in advance

              /แขโ‘…แข\ โ™ก โ‚Šหš
              ๊’ฐ หถโ€ข เผ โ€ขหถ๊’ฑ โ™กโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก
              ./ใฅ~ :ยจยท.ยทยจ: โ‚Šหš
              `ยท..ยทโ€˜ โ‚Šหš โ™ก

              1 Reply Last reply
              ๐Ÿ
              0
              • ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰ ็ฒ‰้›ช

                | โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐ I'll rip avi's + worlds as gifts 4 Sep โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐ |

                I will be doing this for time period since I know there are other members who can do this as well and I have some free time and I wish to give back to the community again
                โคท โ™ก TIME FRAME | 09/22/2026 - 10/10/20206 | โ™ก โคถ
                cat-cat-dance.gif cat-cat-dance.gif
                โคท โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’ฝ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† โ™ก โคถ
                ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ๐ผ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ
                ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.โœฆ plz upvote this if this helped you โœฆ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ

                W
                W
                whyidk
                wrote last edited by
                #119

                @็ฒ‰้›ช im sorry i know this is much but what is the most you can do i will take
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fabf60-170f-44e5-ae02-d07440d70ae2

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8d238cd0-e31d-4c6e-9d85-2acce525b683

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f97c706b-7628-459d-a610-a6549f864d4e

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_02daf1db-59da-4f8e-898d-81202753e432

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4e9fe1bd-fa8e-41ca-8fa6-894b1086c465

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_267acfa3-baf7-43f8-ba69-4777d56e0057

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_10e7c28c-35a1-41bf-9ccb-73f9870d6f13

                https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_95d99272-1530-4c0e-94a4-18c87671a359/info

                1 Reply Last reply
                ๐Ÿ
                0
                • DINA0_0D
                  DINA0_0D
                  DINA0_0
                  wrote last edited by
                  #120

                  โ–ธavatar โžบ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aac47aab-57d2-4c23-b831-5bd8b86603cd

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ๐Ÿ
                  0
                  • ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰
                    ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰
                    ็ฒ‰้›ช
                    wrote last edited by
                    #121

                    Alrighty Time for the finished requests โžบ HERE IS UR LINK โžบ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                    โ–ธ@lixxie143 | @kyokomaki | @snipperz | @yimatou | @whyidk | @dina0_0
                    p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a โœ” your into queue if you have ๐Ÿ then issa completed.
                    PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
                    โคท โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’ฝ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† โ™ก โคถ
                    ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ๐ผ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ
                    ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.โœฆ plz upvote this if this helped you โœฆ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”

                    SnipperZS 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • KiraraHoshiK
                      KiraraHoshiK
                      KiraraHoshi
                      wrote last edited by
                      #122

                      Avatar -> https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f92d0625-71ee-4b46-b294-a28e09b484d2

                      This is for my brother as he doesn't have an account but pls when you get the chance :))

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰ ็ฒ‰้›ช

                        | โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐ I'll rip avi's + worlds as gifts 4 Sep โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐ |

                        I will be doing this for time period since I know there are other members who can do this as well and I have some free time and I wish to give back to the community again
                        โคท โ™ก TIME FRAME | 09/22/2026 - 10/10/20206 | โ™ก โคถ
                        cat-cat-dance.gif cat-cat-dance.gif
                        โคท โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’ฝ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† โ™ก โคถ
                        ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ๐ผ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ
                        ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.โœฆ plz upvote this if this helped you โœฆ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ

                        KittyKat096K
                        KittyKat096K
                        KittyKat096
                        wrote last edited by
                        #123

                        @็ฒ‰้›ช https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b45ad6f9-32fb-468e-8ece-a00a1b11fe35

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰ ็ฒ‰้›ช

                          Alrighty Time for the finished requests โžบ HERE IS UR LINK โžบ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                          โ–ธ@lixxie143 | @kyokomaki | @snipperz | @yimatou | @whyidk | @dina0_0
                          p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a โœ” your into queue if you have ๐Ÿ then issa completed.
                          PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
                          โคท โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’ฝ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† โ™ก โคถ
                          ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ๐ผ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ
                          ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.โœฆ plz upvote this if this helped you โœฆ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”

                          SnipperZS
                          SnipperZS
                          SnipperZ
                          wrote last edited by
                          #124

                          @็ฒ‰้›ช Thank you very much!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • P
                            P
                            pellojalo
                            wrote last edited by
                            #125

                            โ–ธavatar โžบ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6b1c4269-efbc-4d05-be78-7adb3319bee5

                            plz thanks

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • dogatemyhomeworkD
                              dogatemyhomeworkD
                              dogatemyhomework
                              wrote last edited by
                              #126
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰ ็ฒ‰้›ช

                                Alrighty Time for the finished requests โžบ HERE IS UR LINK โžบ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                                โ–ธ@ezraxd | @jaytoon | @pr3ttygirl | @barthedoor13 | @mochi.kiss | @coolmanidont
                                p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a โœ” your into queue if you have ๐Ÿ then issa completed.
                                PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
                                โคท โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’ฝ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† โ™ก โคถ
                                ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ๐ผ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ
                                ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.โœฆ plz upvote this if this helped you โœฆ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”

                                Mochi.KissM
                                Mochi.KissM
                                Mochi.Kiss
                                wrote last edited by
                                #127

                                @็ฒ‰้›ช I don't wanna bother but i dont see any of mines in there

                                ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰ 1 Reply Last reply
                                ๐Ÿ’•
                                0
                                • Mochi.KissM Mochi.Kiss

                                  @็ฒ‰้›ช I don't wanna bother but i dont see any of mines in there

                                  ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰
                                  ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰
                                  ็ฒ‰้›ช
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #128

                                  @Mochi.Kiss Your good, I checked the link for the files, I though I added your files might have left it out by accident since that was somewhat a big batch โžบ HERE IS UR LINK
                                  Thank you for sending a quick msg I had your file still. โค๏ธŽ
                                  PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
                                  โคท โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’ฝ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹† โ™ก โคถ
                                  ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ๐ผ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅ
                                  ๐“† โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.โœฆ plz upvote this if this helped you โœฆ โ‹†๏ฝก๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโญ‘ยฐโ€ง๐”Œีž. .ีž๐ฆฏโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰
                                    ็ฒ‰้›ช็ฒ‰
                                    ็ฒ‰้›ช
                                    wrote last edited by ็ฒ‰้›ช
                                    #129

                                    /แ  - ห• -ใƒž แถป Just for clarification, since this has been happening and I don't want people expectations to be set of @ me to "get my attention". Usually @ me should be towards an issue such as not seeing your avi vrca file within the batch of files that I sent or the avi not showing up in the vrca file from a member. Help usually for these issues are assisted by me or by other fellow members but if you need your avatar vrca file to be unity ready go to Mizuki's thread. @ me will not make me go faster on your request as I have said previously โžบ Truly my work schedule determines the timeframe เซฎ - ๏ปŒ - แƒ

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular