Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •

β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† VRCHAT Rip Requests & World Rips β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrca ripsrip requestsworld requestsvrcafiles
120 Posts 64 Posters 2.5k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kaizokuK
    kaizokuK
    kaizoku
    wrote last edited by
    #102

    β–Έavatar ➺ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ef3ce250-c0cf-41b7-af87-595a27b324c9
    β–Έavatar ➺ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8f8e8852-29f7-4f92-9d30-65a5e1a44e32
    β–Έavatar ➺ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7ecaf813-0012-4232-b31b-dad8ea3c9976
    β–Έworld ➺ https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_c2e55adf-d517-45b5-93ae-021788125bd0
    β–Έworld ➺ https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_5349ea34-be00-4b98-9de7-e5fcc37c67fa

    1 Reply Last reply
    βœ” 🏁
    0
    • TweebzzT
      TweebzzT
      Tweebzz
      wrote last edited by
      #103

      world ➺https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ef170afe-a11e-410c-a88d-9d3cad80631d/info

      1 Reply Last reply
      βœ… βœ” 🏁
      0
      • 粉ι›ͺ粉
        粉ι›ͺ粉
        粉ι›ͺ
        wrote last edited by
        #104

        Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
        β–Έ@kaizoku | @deltaz | @pr3ttygirl | @tatatatataat | @kirarahoshi | @pierrot
        p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
        PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
        β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
        𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

        tatatatataatT 1 Reply Last reply
        5
        • CherBelC
          CherBelC
          CherBel
          wrote last edited by
          #105

          image.jpeg
          can you rip this please???

          粉ι›ͺ粉 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CherBelC CherBel

            image.jpeg
            can you rip this please???

            粉ι›ͺ粉
            粉ι›ͺ粉
            粉ι›ͺ
            wrote last edited by
            #106

            @CherBel if it is a avi link via vrchat yes -> example : https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ef3ce250-c0cf-41b7-af87-595a27b324c9

            CherBelC 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

              @CherBel if it is a avi link via vrchat yes -> example : https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ef3ce250-c0cf-41b7-af87-595a27b324c9

              CherBelC
              CherBelC
              CherBel
              wrote last edited by
              #107

              @粉ι›ͺ This avatar is private; I don’t know how to do it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                | β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β° I'll rip avi's + worlds as gifts 4 Sep β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β° |

                I will be doing this for time period since I know there are other members who can do this as well and I have some free time and I wish to give back to the community again
                β€· β™‘ TIME FRAME | 09/22/2026 - 10/10/20206 | β™‘ •
                cat-cat-dance.gif cat-cat-dance.gif
                β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯

                L
                L
                Lixxie143
                wrote last edited by
                #108

                @粉ι›ͺ Hey! Think you could please grab this avatar? Regardless, I appreciate your time!
                β–Έavatar➺ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_136a9d0e-04ed-4a2f-8dd9-ed862813f6fd

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KyokomakiK
                  KyokomakiK
                  Kyokomaki
                  wrote last edited by
                  #109

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_93ab93e5-94a2-42b2-92f0-a5885cc524d3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                    image_2026-09-28_211257286.png
                    @raz0rk1ss You sent a creator's payhip not a avatar link as other members have done in the example I have laid down within my 2nd post of this thread.

                    Raz0rk1ssR
                    Raz0rk1ssR
                    Raz0rk1ss
                    wrote last edited by
                    #110

                    @粉ι›ͺ Ah sorry about that, it won't let me send the direct page for some reason but here is the link and avatar names
                    Link: https://thedeadlyrose.com/b/7kRJl?ref=nexyy
                    First avi name: Morticia
                    Second avi name: Luna
                    If possible as well: Roxy

                    Lmk if you're able to, tysm!

                    Raz0rk1ssR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                      Alrighty Time for the finished requests ➺ HERE IS UR LINK ➺ LOOK AT THE LIST PLZ
                      β–Έ@kaizoku | @deltaz | @pr3ttygirl | @tatatatataat | @kirarahoshi | @pierrot
                      p.s. I will get to your files if it isn't in this pack I just did a quick one going from bottom to top if you have a βœ” your into queue if you have 🏁 then issa completed.
                      PASSWORD : UPVOTEPLZ
                      β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔

                      tatatatataatT
                      tatatatataatT
                      tatatatataat
                      wrote last edited by
                      #111

                      @粉ι›ͺ

                      @粉ι›ͺ i think my avi is someone elses

                      粉ι›ͺ粉 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • tatatatataatT tatatatataat

                        @粉ι›ͺ

                        @粉ι›ͺ i think my avi is someone elses

                        粉ι›ͺ粉
                        粉ι›ͺ粉
                        粉ι›ͺ
                        wrote last edited by 粉ι›ͺ
                        #112

                        image_2026-09-30_190851342.png
                        image.jpeg
                        ➺ avatar requested https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_92a497e2-0c5d-4ca3-bee2-512768682cdb

                        @tatatatataat No this is your avi, if anything here is the updated file but other than that I just looked at the actual avatar in game and the vrca it is the same. I'm not the creator of this avi so I can't tell you what this avatar has or doesn't have. Password is the same

                        tatatatataatT 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                          image_2026-09-30_190851342.png
                          image.jpeg
                          ➺ avatar requested https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_92a497e2-0c5d-4ca3-bee2-512768682cdb

                          @tatatatataat No this is your avi, if anything here is the updated file but other than that I just looked at the actual avatar in game and the vrca it is the same. I'm not the creator of this avi so I can't tell you what this avatar has or doesn't have. Password is the same

                          tatatatataatT
                          tatatatataatT
                          tatatatataat
                          wrote last edited by
                          #113

                          @粉ι›ͺ i might be doing somthing wrong but when i put it in unity its a pokimon avi. i will try again

                          粉ι›ͺ粉 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • tatatatataatT tatatatataat

                            @粉ι›ͺ i might be doing somthing wrong but when i put it in unity its a pokimon avi. i will try again

                            粉ι›ͺ粉
                            粉ι›ͺ粉
                            粉ι›ͺ
                            wrote last edited by
                            #114

                            @tatatatataat You did not download your avatar...you did not look at the list so yes that is on your end....I clearly listed the avatar's name corresponding to your username...if you download someone else's that is not on me

                            tatatatataatT 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                              @tatatatataat You did not download your avatar...you did not look at the list so yes that is on your end....I clearly listed the avatar's name corresponding to your username...if you download someone else's that is not on me

                              tatatatataatT
                              tatatatataatT
                              tatatatataat
                              wrote last edited by
                              #115

                              @粉ι›ͺ Hello sorry i did infact download my avatar in the first file u sent and it was the pokimon one at first but the new link you sent is now the avi.Thank you alot

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              -1
                              • SnipperZS
                                SnipperZS
                                SnipperZ
                                wrote last edited by
                                #116

                                i'd like this avatar please
                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_376f333a-6b52-474c-983f-44528ff3d560

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Raz0rk1ssR Raz0rk1ss

                                  @粉ι›ͺ Ah sorry about that, it won't let me send the direct page for some reason but here is the link and avatar names
                                  Link: https://thedeadlyrose.com/b/7kRJl?ref=nexyy
                                  First avi name: Morticia
                                  Second avi name: Luna
                                  If possible as well: Roxy

                                  Lmk if you're able to, tysm!

                                  Raz0rk1ssR
                                  Raz0rk1ssR
                                  Raz0rk1ss
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #117

                                  Again sorry to bug I was unaware that you weren't taking requests unless they had a direct vrc home link, thanks for the clarification!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • yimatouY
                                    yimatouY
                                    yimatou
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #118

                                    β–Έavatar ➺ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5dc61bfb-3ea8-47ce-9641-013216f36d54
                                    β–Έavatar ➺ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7f24a71c-e124-420e-a832-20c16e383b15

                                    thanks in advance

                                    /ᐒ⑅ᐒ\ β™‘ β‚ŠΛš
                                    κ’° ΛΆβ€’ ༝ β€’ΛΆκ’± β™‘β€§β‚ŠΛš β™‘
                                    ./γ₯~ :¨·.Β·Β¨: β‚ŠΛš
                                    `Β·..Β·β€˜ β‚ŠΛš β™‘

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • 粉ι›ͺ粉 粉ι›ͺ

                                      | β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β° I'll rip avi's + worlds as gifts 4 Sep β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β° |

                                      I will be doing this for time period since I know there are other members who can do this as well and I have some free time and I wish to give back to the community again
                                      β€· β™‘ TIME FRAME | 09/22/2026 - 10/10/20206 | β™‘ •
                                      cat-cat-dance.gif cat-cat-dance.gif
                                      β€· β™‘ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έπ’Άπ“‡π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π“Œπ’Άπ’½ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹† β™‘ •
                                      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒢𝓋𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ‘’π“‰π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ“‡π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯
                                      𓆝 β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.✦ plz upvote this if this helped you ✦ β‹†ο½‘π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β­‘Β°β€§π”ŒΥž. .Υžπ¦―β‹†.ೃ࿔:ο½₯

                                      W
                                      W
                                      whyidk
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #119

                                      @粉ι›ͺ im sorry i know this is much but what is the most you can do i will take
                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e1fabf60-170f-44e5-ae02-d07440d70ae2

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8d238cd0-e31d-4c6e-9d85-2acce525b683

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f97c706b-7628-459d-a610-a6549f864d4e

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_02daf1db-59da-4f8e-898d-81202753e432

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4e9fe1bd-fa8e-41ca-8fa6-894b1086c465

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_267acfa3-baf7-43f8-ba69-4777d56e0057

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_10e7c28c-35a1-41bf-9ccb-73f9870d6f13

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_95d99272-1530-4c0e-94a4-18c87671a359/info

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • DINA0_0D
                                        DINA0_0D
                                        DINA0_0
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #120

                                        β–Έavatar ➺ https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aac47aab-57d2-4c23-b831-5bd8b86603cd

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular