Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: MotherVRC Avatar

LF: MotherVRC Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
help findavatarlooking forfemalensfw avatarhelpegirl
109 Posts 37 Posters 2.0k Views 59 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M I K O S H IM
    M I K O S H IM
    M I K O S H I
    wrote last edited by
    #101

    im jus annoyed cause the face shadow in the way
    just wondering how to do the red eye

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • StomachSlushieS
      StomachSlushieS
      StomachSlushie
      wrote last edited by
      #102

      I think you can change the color from the shader it is under

      ♡ ╱|、
      (˚ˎ 。7
      |、˜〵
      じしˍ,)ノ

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • slutS
        slutS
        slut
        wrote last edited by
        #103

        image.jpeg its linked to the body
        image.jpeg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • slutS
          slutS
          slut
          wrote last edited by
          #104

          the ex9 material, and just click the triangle and do the settings i showed you before!

          M I K O S H IM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • slutS slut

            the ex9 material, and just click the triangle and do the settings i showed you before!

            M I K O S H IM
            M I K O S H IM
            M I K O S H I
            wrote last edited by
            #105

            @slut ? image.jpeg

            slutS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M I K O S H IM M I K O S H I

              @slut ? image.jpeg

              slutS
              slutS
              slut
              wrote last edited by
              #106

              @M-I-K-O-S-H-I i mean it looks right to me xd

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • slutS
                slutS
                slut
                wrote last edited by
                #107

                you can make the red as you like, I personally don't care because if I don't like it I can change it myself :^

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • slutS
                  slutS
                  slut
                  wrote last edited by
                  #108

                  you could make a slider if you know how to! so people can just edit it the hue/saturation/etc.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • slutS
                    slutS
                    slut
                    wrote last edited by
                    #109

                    image.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular