Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Doonography's Spice Model [REQUEST FOR VRC/UNITY PORT]

Doonography's Spice Model [REQUEST FOR VRC/UNITY PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved NSFW
furryport requestblenderfortnitespiceunity
10 Posts 6 Posters 896 Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LUVR1PSL
    LUVR1PSL
    LUVR1PS
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Been seeing this model appear here and there online and I thought it'd look wonderful as a avatar. Not sure how possible it is since I'm not knowledgably on blender to know how the various faces could work, but if it can be done, I'd be glad.
    HPeXzChXwAA2axp.jpg
    Source + Mega-link to the model

    V 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • LUVR1PSL
      LUVR1PSL
      LUVR1PS
      wrote last edited by LUVR1PS
      #3

      Well. I do blame myself for not double checking, but they already got a unitypackage in the mega folder, although it's not NSFW, so no SPS nor really any physics for her breasts and butt. So instead of this being for a port, perhaps a NSFW edit instead?

      Edit: I'll probably just make another thread, or post about it in one fulfilling NSFW requests later. Gonna mark this correct for now for anybody checking. [register or login to view this hidden content]

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • FloweyButMILFF
        FloweyButMILFF
        FloweyButMILF
        wrote last edited by
        #2

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LUVR1PSL
          LUVR1PSL
          LUVR1PS
          wrote last edited by LUVR1PS
          #3

          Well. I do blame myself for not double checking, but they already got a unitypackage in the mega folder, although it's not NSFW, so no SPS nor really any physics for her breasts and butt. So instead of this being for a port, perhaps a NSFW edit instead?

          Edit: I'll probably just make another thread, or post about it in one fulfilling NSFW requests later. Gonna mark this correct for now for anybody checking. [register or login to view this hidden content]

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • LUVR1PSL LUVR1PS has marked this topic as solved
          • LUVR1PSL LUVR1PS

            Been seeing this model appear here and there online and I thought it'd look wonderful as a avatar. Not sure how possible it is since I'm not knowledgably on blender to know how the various faces could work, but if it can be done, I'd be glad.
            HPeXzChXwAA2axp.jpg
            Source + Mega-link to the model

            V
            V
            Venom7895
            wrote last edited by
            #4

            @LUVR1PS is there a way someone can make texture images I already got the model on fbx but I need the textures

            Does anyone have the textures?

            LUVR1PSL 1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • V Venom7895

              @LUVR1PS is there a way someone can make texture images I already got the model on fbx but I need the textures

              Does anyone have the textures?

              LUVR1PSL
              LUVR1PSL
              LUVR1PS
              wrote last edited by
              #5

              @Venom7895 It's in the mega-link. The one that already has a finished VRC model for it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GelpG
                GelpG
                Gelp
                wrote last edited by
                #6

                Bump!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CynTheDestroyerC
                  CynTheDestroyerC
                  CynTheDestroyer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #7

                  Can anyone upload it on something else besides Mega it's the worst file downloader oat.

                  EnzoC1E 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • CynTheDestroyerC CynTheDestroyer

                    Can anyone upload it on something else besides Mega it's the worst file downloader oat.

                    EnzoC1E
                    EnzoC1E
                    EnzoC1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #8

                    @CynTheDestroyer I've never had problems with Mega, what's the cause with it?

                    CynTheDestroyerC 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EnzoC1E EnzoC1

                      @CynTheDestroyer I've never had problems with Mega, what's the cause with it?

                      CynTheDestroyerC
                      CynTheDestroyerC
                      CynTheDestroyer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #9

                      @EnzoC1 I wouldnt know everytime i try to download something from mega it just suddenly stops and never continues downloading and even when i try to refresh and re download its the same thing plus the browser freezes a lot too

                      EnzoC1E 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CynTheDestroyerC CynTheDestroyer

                        @EnzoC1 I wouldnt know everytime i try to download something from mega it just suddenly stops and never continues downloading and even when i try to refresh and re download its the same thing plus the browser freezes a lot too

                        EnzoC1E
                        EnzoC1E
                        EnzoC1
                        wrote last edited by
                        #10

                        @CynTheDestroyer weird, for me it's the fastest file downloader i've seen

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular