FOUND : Bibi by Lushstarlight
-
uppp
-
up
-
-
@Purrr they uploaded the files on the first post
-
@Purrr they uploaded the files on the first post
@levitincan2849 I would have bought this one but I’m blocked
-
I ENDED UP BUYING IT! THE FILES ARE ON THE FIRST POST!!!
https://forum.ripper.store/post/2272001 -
I ENDED UP BUYING IT! THE FILES ARE ON THE FIRST POST!!!
https://forum.ripper.store/post/2272001 -
-
bump for the unity package
-
bump
-
I ENDED UP BUYING IT! THE FILES ARE ON THE FIRST POST!!!
https://forum.ripper.store/post/2272001@ArneVrc Did you perhaps forget to put the unity package in there ?
-
bump
-
-
@arnevrc you've put only the instructions in friend.
-
bump
-
@arnevrc henlo friend- friendly bomp, as you have only put the instructions.
-
Here you go! This is my first time lmk if it works
-
Here you go! This is my first time lmk if it works
-
Here you go! This is my first time lmk if it works
@Catrip-Eversteal tysmm
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login