Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Death's newest Nexxie Shark (FOUND)

LF: Death's newest Nexxie Shark (FOUND)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
sharkjinxxynsfwfurry
93 Posts 55 Posters 4.1k Views 94 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    ccjg028
    wrote last edited by
    #84

    Has anyone successfully made a quest version? if so pleaaaase upload it

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E EmasYAlgoMas

      guys i had a problem trying to upload the model here I attached an image of it. Pls help do it
      image.jpeg

      R
      R
      RonaldSomething
      wrote last edited by
      #85

      @EmasYAlgoMas you need to put Wholesome Lollipop in your project

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R RonaldSomething

        @EmasYAlgoMas you need to put Wholesome Lollipop in your project

        E
        E
        EmasYAlgoMas
        wrote last edited by
        #86

        @RonaldSomething I think I add it like 5 times let me do it again ig

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Purple_BlazeP Purple_Blaze

          @RonaldSomething Will be fixed with new update, thank you. This is why I want more people to use it, because you might notice something I have missed, haha

          AvatarhunterA
          AvatarhunterA
          Avatarhunter
          wrote last edited by Avatarhunter
          #87

          @Purple_Blaze @purple_blaze Tell Deathstep I'm the user behind the invisible marker incident that happened around august in novaapreciation. Tell him I will pay him a visit again to goof around and I will not harm anyone like I promised.

          -If he even remembers..........

          AVTRH

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Akami_c137A
            Akami_c137A
            Akami_c137
            wrote last edited by
            #88

            Does anyone have the SPP files? If so, could you please upload them?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Killer-EXEK
              Killer-EXEK
              Killer-EXE
              wrote last edited by
              #89

              Bump for ssp files

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • charliethegreatC
                charliethegreatC
                charliethegreat
                wrote last edited by
                #90

                bump for spp!


                I love cute VRChat avatars :3


                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • X
                  X
                  XboxZombie
                  wrote last edited by
                  #91

                  Here are the SPP and FBX files for Nexxie
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • lIPacifistL
                    lIPacifistL
                    lIPacifist
                    wrote last edited by
                    #92

                    Does anyone have the Package for the original Nessie? I had it a long time ago but that was on my old laptop ;w;

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Demibank
                      wrote last edited by
                      #93

                      update?

                      image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular