LF: Death's newest Nexxie Shark (FOUND)
-
@imaloser1201 reupload please
@Nazzynau before you write a request for reupload, scroll through the post and there is already a working download link.
-
guys i had a problem trying to upload the model here I attached an image of it. Pls help do it

-
guys i had a problem trying to upload the model here I attached an image of it. Pls help do it

@EmasYAlgoMas you need to put Wholesome Lollipop in your project
-
@EmasYAlgoMas you need to put Wholesome Lollipop in your project
@RonaldSomething I think I add it like 5 times let me do it again ig
-
@RonaldSomething Will be fixed with new update, thank you. This is why I want more people to use it, because you might notice something I have missed, haha
@Purple_Blaze @purple_blaze Tell Deathstep I'm the user behind the invisible marker incident that happened around august in novaapreciation. Tell him I will pay him a visit again to goof around and I will not harm anyone like I promised.
-If he even remembers..........
-
Does anyone have the SPP files? If so, could you please upload them?
-
Bump for ssp files
-
bump for spp!
-
Here are the SPP and FBX files for Nexxie
-
Does anyone have the Package for the original Nessie? I had it a long time ago but that was on my old laptop ;w;
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login