Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by WeedFairy) Asura & Ashton by Runez

✔ (FOUND by WeedFairy) Asura & Ashton by Runez

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
73 Posts 41 Posters 2.6k Views 45 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • emoloserE emoloser

    @WeedFairy well do we want both or just the female??

    WeedFairyW
    WeedFairyW
    WeedFairy
    wrote last edited by
    #64

    @emoloser both perferably. TBH I can purchase one if you wanna purchase the other?

    emoloserE 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WeedFairyW WeedFairy

      @emoloser both perferably. TBH I can purchase one if you wanna purchase the other?

      emoloserE
      emoloserE
      emoloser
      wrote last edited by
      #65

      @WeedFairy I wish I could js purchase one i dont get paid till next week sadly :((

      WeedFairyW 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • emoloserE emoloser

        @WeedFairy I wish I could js purchase one i dont get paid till next week sadly :((

        WeedFairyW
        WeedFairyW
        WeedFairy
        wrote last edited by
        #66

        @emoloser DM'd you

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Violet ᰔV
          Violet ᰔV
          Violet ᰔ
          wrote last edited by
          #67

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • emoloserE
            emoloserE
            emoloser
            wrote last edited by
            #68
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • JellybxanJ
              JellybxanJ
              Jellybxan
              wrote last edited by
              #69

              Bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WeedFairyW
                WeedFairyW
                WeedFairy
                wrote last edited by
                #70

                https://transfer.it/t/g9O7PeoxkZJR - Asura
                https://transfer.it/t/SHEvQ3wHUTQb - Ashton

                Heads up with both models the neck merge textures are so fucked
                theres also heavy clipping with some of the male clothing and tbh I didn't really get a chance to see much on the female

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                9
                • WeedFairyW WeedFairy

                  https://transfer.it/t/g9O7PeoxkZJR - Asura
                  https://transfer.it/t/SHEvQ3wHUTQb - Ashton

                  Heads up with both models the neck merge textures are so fucked
                  theres also heavy clipping with some of the male clothing and tbh I didn't really get a chance to see much on the female

                  S
                  S
                  Sinful_Puppy
                  wrote last edited by
                  #71

                  @WeedFairy AHH OMG TYSMM! YOUR AMAZINGG Hey uh if its not too much trouble can you do kayden and kaydee by zar zar next.?🥹 if not its alright! ^^

                  WeedFairyW 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Sinful_Puppy

                    @WeedFairy AHH OMG TYSMM! YOUR AMAZINGG Hey uh if its not too much trouble can you do kayden and kaydee by zar zar next.?🥹 if not its alright! ^^

                    WeedFairyW
                    WeedFairyW
                    WeedFairy
                    wrote last edited by
                    #72

                    @Sinful_Puppy sadly I broke the bank doing this so I won't be able to purchase for a while. I also sadly don't find interest in those avis so I won't be spending money on them. My apologies.
                    I'm sure someone will find them and hopefully share them soon!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    1
                    • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
                    • GhoulishfnG
                      GhoulishfnG
                      Ghoulishfn
                      wrote last edited by
                      #73

                      @weedfairy do you happen to have Genevieve by Sxlviia by chance I been waiting for her for so long if not it's ok

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular