Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF; Any NSFW edits of Forsaken/Roblox avatars

LF; Any NSFW edits of Forsaken/Roblox avatars

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
robloxforsakennsfw
13 Posts 8 Posters 440 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AZUR3WR4THA
    AZUR3WR4THA
    AZUR3WR4TH
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    Can i have it to :3...

    "hey its me!" -bluudude

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • felicity454F felicity454

      hm, was thinking of "transplanting" heads from their avatars onto the blank base bodies they made with maybe some bits added. But I can't promise anything as I give up easily

      Update; the base bodies are thicker than most on the avatars, I'm not that much of an expert in blender but I might be to do an edit of candycreaturez twotime or 1x. Any prefered bits for them? either models or in general

      franziskasF
      franziskasF
      franziskas
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      @felicity454 mainly fem bits, but male parts are usually easier so either works!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • felicity454F
        felicity454F
        felicity454
        wrote last edited by felicity454
        #6

        thethinggoes.png
        No dick yet, the nipples may look a bit off. Not sure if I should make them bigger

        Have no idea what dick model to use, any suggestions?

        If something I posted helped you, I would be glad if you shared something I'm looking for in exchange

        Willing to help with unity stuff, non oc avatars only. Message me

        franziskasF 1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • silly.rarS
          silly.rarS
          silly.rar
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          Bump

          ᓚᘏᕐᐷ
          just a little itty-bitty rat who likes collecting avis they find cute

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Vortex_53V
            Vortex_53V
            Vortex_53
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • XXKALEIDOSCOPEXXX
              XXKALEIDOSCOPEXXX
              XXKALEIDOSCOPEXX
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • XXKALEIDOSCOPEXXX
                XXKALEIDOSCOPEXXX
                XXKALEIDOSCOPEXX
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • felicity454F felicity454

                  thethinggoes.png
                  No dick yet, the nipples may look a bit off. Not sure if I should make them bigger

                  Have no idea what dick model to use, any suggestions?

                  franziskasF
                  franziskasF
                  franziskas
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @felicity454 I think any would work, I know there are some that are really extensive in features but I can't find any of them. 💔

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • nunyabeeswaxN
                    nunyabeeswaxN
                    nunyabeeswax
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    Screenshot 2026-09-29 015905.png

                    i found this photo in my downloads and can't recall original source

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W
                      W
                      WaterBucket
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular