LF: Nekari Varania by Karisauria & Nekon118
-
Here yall go~
Be warned though, the substance painter projects are using ver
12.1.0 -
E Extracted has marked this topic as solved
-
I have all of the requirements listed on the jinxxy page but there are three scripts I don't have, one on the Pelvis and Something called Raycast on each foot, anyone know what those would be?
-
I have all of the requirements listed on the jinxxy page but there are three scripts I don't have, one on the Pelvis and Something called Raycast on each foot, anyone know what those would be?
@DingFriesAreDone Raycasts are from the latest VRChat SDK, and they are on the Pelvis and either foot. Make sure you're using version
3.10.5for both the VRChat SDK Base and VRChat SDK Avatars.Official Raycast Documentation

-
I guess the sdk didn't update when I told it to, thank you.
-
LF this texture dlc
https://jinxxy.com/Karisauria/varania-aero -
LF this texture dlc
https://jinxxy.com/Karisauria/varania-aeroDamn, that is pretty good.
-
Damn, that is pretty good.
@Sirlockinbottom ikr, im willing to pricee split if somone has the base avi
sence u can only buy it if u have the base -
@Sirlockinbottom ikr, im willing to pricee split if somone has the base avi
sence u can only buy it if u have the baseThe download model, its here:
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/136594/lf-nekari-varania-by-karisauria-nekon118/23
-
S Sirlockinbottom referenced this topic
-
bump for DLC
-
Here yall go~
Be warned though, the substance painter projects are using ver
12.1.0We require your assistance:
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/139190/lf-nekari-varania-aero-dlc-skin?_=1790632273823
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login