Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. Solved
  5. LF: Zafir by Davish (FOUND BY Somaaa)

LF: Zafir by Davish (FOUND BY Somaaa)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Solved
egirlfemalefemale avatar
37 Posts 12 Posters 868 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • toxicroseT
    toxicroseT
    toxicrose
    wrote last edited by
    #26

    bump

    I make Quest Conversions if you wanna commission me <3

    I WILL LITERALLY DANCE FOR YOU ON VRC IF YOU BUY AN AVATAR I'M LOOKING FOR!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RonjaR
      RonjaR
      Ronja
      wrote last edited by
      #27

      up

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SauS
        SauS
        Sau
        wrote last edited by
        #28

        upp

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • toxicroseT
          toxicroseT
          toxicrose
          wrote last edited by
          #29

          bump

          I make Quest Conversions if you wanna commission me <3

          I WILL LITERALLY DANCE FOR YOU ON VRC IF YOU BUY AN AVATAR I'M LOOKING FOR!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • lunamoonL
            lunamoonL
            lunamoon
            wrote last edited by
            #30

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • toxicroseT
              toxicroseT
              toxicrose
              wrote last edited by
              #31

              bump

              I make Quest Conversions if you wanna commission me <3

              I WILL LITERALLY DANCE FOR YOU ON VRC IF YOU BUY AN AVATAR I'M LOOKING FOR!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Fernandomcc
                wrote last edited by
                #32

                BUMP

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • toxicroseT
                  toxicroseT
                  toxicrose
                  wrote last edited by
                  #33

                  Bumpp

                  I make Quest Conversions if you wanna commission me <3

                  I WILL LITERALLY DANCE FOR YOU ON VRC IF YOU BUY AN AVATAR I'M LOOKING FOR!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • toxicroseT
                    toxicroseT
                    toxicrose
                    wrote last edited by
                    #34

                    Bump

                    I make Quest Conversions if you wanna commission me <3

                    I WILL LITERALLY DANCE FOR YOU ON VRC IF YOU BUY AN AVATAR I'M LOOKING FOR!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SomaaaS
                      SomaaaS
                      Somaaa
                      wrote last edited by
                      #35

                      hey.....i might be goated a little.
                      DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      toxicroseT 1 Reply Last reply
                      5
                      • SomaaaS
                        SomaaaS
                        Somaaa
                        wrote last edited by
                        #36

                        LMK IF ID DOESN'T WORK
                        @toxicrose

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SomaaaS Somaaa

                          hey.....i might be goated a little.
                          DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          toxicroseT
                          toxicroseT
                          toxicrose
                          wrote last edited by
                          #37

                          @Somaaa Oh my god you are amazing! Thank you so much!

                          I make Quest Conversions if you wanna commission me <3

                          I WILL LITERALLY DANCE FOR YOU ON VRC IF YOU BUY AN AVATAR I'M LOOKING FOR!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A admin moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular