cool tails avatar rip
-
I found this really cool version of Tails and I want someone to make it a Unity package for me ty
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8190dc4f-7eba-4e42-8cba-0c4e3a878d5a
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump can you'll help me get it the unity package @bankwrupt @ii
-
@avatarhunter can you make a Unity package of this
-
bump
-
bump
-
@avatarhunter can you make a Unity package of this
@jackhackerson I can but I'm currently unable to decrypt because the client i run is not updated so i will try as soon as i get a method to decrypt again.
-
bump
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
bump
-
@marinnagold Can you rip this avatar
-
@help_the_femboyx If you're not busy I have an avatar that needs ripping eee
-
bump
-
bump
-
I found this really cool version of Tails and I want someone to make it a Unity package for me ty
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8190dc4f-7eba-4e42-8cba-0c4e3a878d5a
@jackhackerson I can rip the avatar for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars for it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation!

My discord is: pawsofsnowie
Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login