LF: Meep by Khihani
-
-
@Ssilass oh it still uploads on low? screw it, time for the most unoptimised version I can make xD
-
-
-
-
-
and the smiling continues xD
I swear I'm about to delete some of these facial animations entirely -
@Headnurse bet. I found the idle animation clip but I don't know where to put it and how to fix it/set it up
-
@Headnurse bet. I found the idle animation clip but I don't know where to put it and how to fix it/set it up
-
-
@Headnurse i would like the meeps files alos if you still have them at all please!
-
@Headnurse i would like the meeps files alos if you still have them at all please!
@LeafyEmpress mhm just dm me if u can
-
@Headnurse deleting the facial gestures folder fixes it (well and gets rid of every other facial gesture ofcourse xD) so the problem is somewhere in there
-
anyone know why all the physbones are missing?
-
anyone know why all the physbones are missing?
@steamycloudss for pc or q?
-
I'll ping everyone when I have it and if ppl would rather have the files directly then dm me other than that ill post a link to the files if it needs to be reup just lmk and ill make a new link ill keep the files just in case for that
@Sleepy-Stormi can you please dm the files! Thank you!
-
@steamycloudss for pc or q?
@Headnurse pc
-
@steamycloudss i can fix that just got to see what phybones pc has
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login