Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Meep by Khihani

LF: Meep by Khihani

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femalelookingforegirl
758 Posts 189 Posters 13.0k Views 145 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • __Birb_ __Birb

    @ssilass unfortunately these files are a little broken xD
    Screenshot 2026-10-04 183214.png

    gbush103G
    gbush103G
    gbush103
    wrote last edited by
    #684

    @__Birb they are broken for me aswell

    __Birb_ 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • gbush103G gbush103

      @__Birb they are broken for me aswell

      __Birb_
      __Birb_
      __Birb
      wrote last edited by
      #685

      @gbush103 yeah I thought so, just waiting for a new set of files to see if my theory is correct xD

      HeadnurseH 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • __Birb_ __Birb

        @gbush103 yeah I thought so, just waiting for a new set of files to see if my theory is correct xD

        HeadnurseH
        HeadnurseH
        Headnurse
        wrote last edited by
        #686

        @__Birb Is it just the textures or is it all together?

        Because if it's all together, look at the FBX, I might have turned it a bit too high to make sure it uploads for Quest. If I did, turn it down to medium.

        If it's the textures, go through them and see which ones are very low

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HeadnurseH
          HeadnurseH
          Headnurse
          wrote last edited by
          #687

          I won't be able to do anything or see what's wrong until tonight or later in the day when my internet gets turned back on

          __Birb_ fangs.vrF 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • HeadnurseH Headnurse

            I won't be able to do anything or see what's wrong until tonight or later in the day when my internet gets turned back on

            __Birb_
            __Birb_
            __Birb
            wrote last edited by
            #688

            @Ssilass hangon I'll open it up and try describe it xD (I'll try what you suggested first too)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HeadnurseH Headnurse

              I won't be able to do anything or see what's wrong until tonight or later in the day when my internet gets turned back on

              fangs.vrF
              fangs.vrF
              fangs.vr
              wrote last edited by
              #689

              @Ssilass if you do fix it, can you resend the files to me again ? ive been having issues as well and tried to fix it 😕

              HeadnurseH 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HeadnurseH Headnurse

                @yoisakiuwu8 yea

                jinxyyyJ
                jinxyyyJ
                jinxyyy
                wrote last edited by
                #690

                @Ssilass Dm me a link?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • __Birb_
                  __Birb_
                  __Birb
                  wrote last edited by
                  #691

                  OHHH, it's the mesh compression, I didn't even think to look at that xD

                  HeadnurseH 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ghostogG
                    ghostogG
                    ghostog
                    wrote last edited by
                    #692

                    dm me the link to the full working ft sps one pls

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • __Birb_
                      __Birb_
                      __Birb
                      wrote last edited by
                      #693

                      there is one other issue, which is the constant smile expression. But I'm sure that won't be as bad to fix

                      HeadnurseH 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • __Birb_ __Birb

                        OHHH, it's the mesh compression, I didn't even think to look at that xD

                        HeadnurseH
                        HeadnurseH
                        Headnurse
                        wrote last edited by
                        #694

                        @__Birb

                        HeadnurseH 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • HeadnurseH Headnurse

                          @__Birb

                          HeadnurseH
                          HeadnurseH
                          Headnurse
                          wrote last edited by
                          #695

                          It should be good now, right?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • __Birb_ __Birb

                            there is one other issue, which is the constant smile expression. But I'm sure that won't be as bad to fix

                            HeadnurseH
                            HeadnurseH
                            Headnurse
                            wrote last edited by
                            #696

                            @__Birb What do you mean, the smile thing? Mine doesn't have that

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • fangs.vrF fangs.vr

                              @Ssilass if you do fix it, can you resend the files to me again ? ive been having issues as well and tried to fix it 😕

                              HeadnurseH
                              HeadnurseH
                              Headnurse
                              wrote last edited by
                              #697

                              @fangs.vr Yeah, I can send you it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • __Birb_
                                __Birb_
                                __Birb
                                wrote last edited by
                                #698

                                image.jpeg
                                she's stuck in a constant smiling gesture when in play mode atleast for me

                                HeadnurseH 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • __Birb_ __Birb

                                  image.jpeg
                                  she's stuck in a constant smiling gesture when in play mode atleast for me

                                  HeadnurseH
                                  HeadnurseH
                                  Headnurse
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #699

                                  @__Birb I haven't seen it on mine, and I was looking at the Quest side and the PC side to make sure that the stuff worked. I've never seen that, but it's probably because I wasn't paying attention

                                  __Birb_ 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HeadnurseH Headnurse

                                    @__Birb I haven't seen it on mine, and I was looking at the Quest side and the PC side to make sure that the stuff worked. I've never seen that, but it's probably because I wasn't paying attention

                                    __Birb_
                                    __Birb_
                                    __Birb
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #700

                                    @Ssilass hmm thats wierd, welp time to find an purge it xD

                                    HeadnurseH 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HeadnurseH Headnurse

                                      @__Birb I haven't seen it on mine, and I was looking at the Quest side and the PC side to make sure that the stuff worked. I've never seen that, but it's probably because I wasn't paying attention

                                      __Birb_
                                      __Birb_
                                      __Birb
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #701

                                      @Ssilass hmm thats wierd, welp time to find an purge it xD

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • __Birb_ __Birb

                                        @Ssilass hmm thats wierd, welp time to find an purge it xD

                                        HeadnurseH
                                        HeadnurseH
                                        Headnurse
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #702

                                        @__Birb yea if u fine anything else that need fix lmk

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • LemonL
                                          LemonL
                                          Lemon
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #703

                                          go to the fx. click on all parts and then make sure the first transition is an empty animation. this has happened to me before when making avatars and this might or might not fix ur issue
                                          Screenshot 2026-10-04 153019.png
                                          Screenshot 2026-10-04 153257.png

                                          I don't trade.

                                          __Birb_ 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular