Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Meep by Khihani

LF: Meep by Khihani

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femalelookingforegirl
388 Posts 136 Posters 7.7k Views 131 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • luvrL luvr

    @StomachSlushie it wont unless you are willing to re make the whole avatar the file is usless unless your willing to make it public for someone to grab the vrca rq.

    smberS
    smberS
    smber
    wrote last edited by
    #307

    @luvr its really not useless, I have made avatars before and theres the parameters and menu that are still reachable. you just have to redo all the physbones mostly

    luvrL 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • smberS smber

      @luvr its really not useless, I have made avatars before and theres the parameters and menu that are still reachable. you just have to redo all the physbones mostly

      luvrL
      luvrL
      luvr
      wrote last edited by
      #308

      @smber said:

      im talking about people that are not smart with unity and want to just grab an avatar they like an wear it as they please.

      𖾕𖾝꙼ᩚ𛲕𖾟

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • smberS smber

        @luvr its really not useless, I have made avatars before and theres the parameters and menu that are still reachable. you just have to redo all the physbones mostly

        luvrL
        luvrL
        luvr
        wrote last edited by
        #309

        @smber since its not usless please repair and fix for us ❤

        𖾕𖾝꙼ᩚ𛲕𖾟

        smberS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • StomachSlushieS
          StomachSlushieS
          StomachSlushie
          wrote last edited by
          #310

          is there a way you are able to remove the key?

          ♡ ╱|、
          (˚ˎ 。7
          |、˜〵
          じしˍ,)ノ

          luvrL 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

            is there a way you are able to remove the key?

            luvrL
            luvrL
            luvr
            wrote last edited by
            #311

            @StomachSlushie im unsure because people figured out how to remove gonso but the systems tend to very

            𖾕𖾝꙼ᩚ𛲕𖾟

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • stopcussinS
              stopcussinS
              stopcussin
              wrote last edited by
              #312

              rip license key

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • luvrL luvr

                @smber since its not usless please repair and fix for us ❤

                smberS
                smberS
                smber
                wrote last edited by
                #313

                @luvr I'll see what I can do

                L 1 Reply Last reply
                ❤ 💗
                2
                • smberS smber

                  @luvr I'll see what I can do

                  L
                  L
                  lavishlove662
                  wrote last edited by
                  #314

                  @smber u got this ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                    @luvr Im uploading her rn, I mean I can see if I can do it that way which would be fine, how would someone grab said vrca.

                    fangs.vrF
                    fangs.vrF
                    fangs.vr
                    wrote last edited by
                    #315

                    @StomachSlushie can you send the public avatar link so people can try to rip it ?

                    StomachSlushieS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                      @gbush103 if you have read above, we can't its only for 1 person

                      G
                      G
                      gbush103
                      wrote last edited by
                      #316

                      @StomachSlushie well can i have one

                      StomachSlushieS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SweetFangS
                        SweetFangS
                        SweetFang
                        wrote last edited by
                        #317

                        up

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • G gbush103

                          @StomachSlushie well can i have one

                          StomachSlushieS
                          StomachSlushieS
                          StomachSlushie
                          wrote last edited by
                          #318

                          @gbush103 its only for the person who bought i had shared it but it doesn't work for others.

                          ♡ ╱|、
                          (˚ˎ 。7
                          |、˜〵
                          じしˍ,)ノ

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • fangs.vrF fangs.vr

                            @StomachSlushie can you send the public avatar link so people can try to rip it ?

                            StomachSlushieS
                            StomachSlushieS
                            StomachSlushie
                            wrote last edited by
                            #319

                            @fangs.vr I'm..still uploading..
                            I also am not sure if I want it from my upload I have to think on it.

                            ♡ ╱|、
                            (˚ˎ 。7
                            |、˜〵
                            じしˍ,)ノ

                            G smberS 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                              @fangs.vr I'm..still uploading..
                              I also am not sure if I want it from my upload I have to think on it.

                              G
                              G
                              gbush103
                              wrote last edited by
                              #320

                              @StomachSlushie bro im never gonna get her because im banned off her store front

                              StomachSlushieS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G gbush103

                                @StomachSlushie bro im never gonna get her because im banned off her store front

                                StomachSlushieS
                                StomachSlushieS
                                StomachSlushie
                                wrote last edited by
                                #321

                                @gbush103 So..how you manage that mate.

                                ♡ ╱|、
                                (˚ˎ 。7
                                |、˜〵
                                じしˍ,)ノ

                                G 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                                  @gbush103 So..how you manage that mate.

                                  G
                                  G
                                  gbush103
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #322

                                  @StomachSlushie go on here and hope people have the files

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                                    @fangs.vr I'm..still uploading..
                                    I also am not sure if I want it from my upload I have to think on it.

                                    smberS
                                    smberS
                                    smber
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #323

                                    @StomachSlushie maybe on an alt account?

                                    StomachSlushieS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • smberS
                                      smberS
                                      smber
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #324

                                      if not its okay!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • smberS smber

                                        @StomachSlushie maybe on an alt account?

                                        StomachSlushieS
                                        StomachSlushieS
                                        StomachSlushie
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #325

                                        @smber fair I can try I have a shift here in 40 minutes so I can when home

                                        ♡ ╱|、
                                        (˚ˎ 。7
                                        |、˜〵
                                        じしˍ,)ノ

                                        G 1 Reply Last reply
                                        ❤
                                        1
                                        • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                                          @smber fair I can try I have a shift here in 40 minutes so I can when home

                                          G
                                          G
                                          gbush103
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #326

                                          @StomachSlushie wait what is happening

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular