Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Meep by Khihani

LF: Meep by Khihani

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femalelookingforegirl
359 Posts 128 Posters 7.2k Views 125 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • O Onikama68

    so do you bounce around the problem?

    StomachSlushieS
    StomachSlushieS
    StomachSlushie
    wrote last edited by
    #298

    @Onikama68 wdym?

    ♡ ╱|、
    (˚ˎ 。7
    |、˜〵
    じしˍ,)ノ

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • smberS
      smberS
      smber
      wrote last edited by
      #299

      aw dang, that sucks. I'm gonna still try and work with the fbx

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • StomachSlushieS
        StomachSlushieS
        StomachSlushie
        wrote last edited by
        #300

        Im sure the FBX will work

        ♡ ╱|、
        (˚ˎ 。7
        |、˜〵
        じしˍ,)ノ

        luvrL 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • O
          O
          Onikama68
          wrote last edited by
          #301

          as in how do we get around it?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

            Im sure the FBX will work

            luvrL
            luvrL
            luvr
            wrote last edited by
            #302

            @StomachSlushie it wont unless you are willing to re make the whole avatar the file is usless unless your willing to make it public for someone to grab the vrca rq.

            𖾕𖾝꙼ᩚ𛲕𖾟

            StomachSlushieS smberS 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • luvrL luvr

              @StomachSlushie it wont unless you are willing to re make the whole avatar the file is usless unless your willing to make it public for someone to grab the vrca rq.

              StomachSlushieS
              StomachSlushieS
              StomachSlushie
              wrote last edited by
              #303

              @luvr Im uploading her rn, I mean I can see if I can do it that way which would be fine, how would someone grab said vrca.

              ♡ ╱|、
              (˚ˎ 。7
              |、˜〵
              じしˍ,)ノ

              luvrL fangs.vrF 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • G
                G
                gbush103
                wrote last edited by
                #304

                CAN SOMEONE SEND ME LISCENE KEY

                StomachSlushieS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G gbush103

                  CAN SOMEONE SEND ME LISCENE KEY

                  StomachSlushieS
                  StomachSlushieS
                  StomachSlushie
                  wrote last edited by
                  #305

                  @gbush103 if you have read above, we can't its only for 1 person

                  ♡ ╱|、
                  (˚ˎ 。7
                  |、˜〵
                  じしˍ,)ノ

                  G 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                    @luvr Im uploading her rn, I mean I can see if I can do it that way which would be fine, how would someone grab said vrca.

                    luvrL
                    luvrL
                    luvr
                    wrote last edited by
                    #306

                    @StomachSlushie said:

                    @luvr Im uploading her rn, I mean I can see if I can do it that way which would be fine, how would someone grab said vrca.

                    someone would just need the link to the public ver they will grab the vrca and then you can private it

                    𖾕𖾝꙼ᩚ𛲕𖾟

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • luvrL luvr

                      @StomachSlushie it wont unless you are willing to re make the whole avatar the file is usless unless your willing to make it public for someone to grab the vrca rq.

                      smberS
                      smberS
                      smber
                      wrote last edited by
                      #307

                      @luvr its really not useless, I have made avatars before and theres the parameters and menu that are still reachable. you just have to redo all the physbones mostly

                      luvrL 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • smberS smber

                        @luvr its really not useless, I have made avatars before and theres the parameters and menu that are still reachable. you just have to redo all the physbones mostly

                        luvrL
                        luvrL
                        luvr
                        wrote last edited by
                        #308

                        @smber said:

                        im talking about people that are not smart with unity and want to just grab an avatar they like an wear it as they please.

                        𖾕𖾝꙼ᩚ𛲕𖾟

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • smberS smber

                          @luvr its really not useless, I have made avatars before and theres the parameters and menu that are still reachable. you just have to redo all the physbones mostly

                          luvrL
                          luvrL
                          luvr
                          wrote last edited by
                          #309

                          @smber since its not usless please repair and fix for us ❤

                          𖾕𖾝꙼ᩚ𛲕𖾟

                          smberS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • StomachSlushieS
                            StomachSlushieS
                            StomachSlushie
                            wrote last edited by
                            #310

                            is there a way you are able to remove the key?

                            ♡ ╱|、
                            (˚ˎ 。7
                            |、˜〵
                            じしˍ,)ノ

                            luvrL 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                              is there a way you are able to remove the key?

                              luvrL
                              luvrL
                              luvr
                              wrote last edited by
                              #311

                              @StomachSlushie im unsure because people figured out how to remove gonso but the systems tend to very

                              𖾕𖾝꙼ᩚ𛲕𖾟

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • stopcussinS
                                stopcussinS
                                stopcussin
                                wrote last edited by
                                #312

                                rip license key

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • luvrL luvr

                                  @smber since its not usless please repair and fix for us ❤

                                  smberS
                                  smberS
                                  smber
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #313

                                  @luvr I'll see what I can do

                                  L 1 Reply Last reply
                                  ❤ 💗
                                  2
                                  • smberS smber

                                    @luvr I'll see what I can do

                                    L
                                    L
                                    lavishlove662
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #314

                                    @smber u got this ❤

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                                      @luvr Im uploading her rn, I mean I can see if I can do it that way which would be fine, how would someone grab said vrca.

                                      fangs.vrF
                                      fangs.vrF
                                      fangs.vr
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #315

                                      @StomachSlushie can you send the public avatar link so people can try to rip it ?

                                      StomachSlushieS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • StomachSlushieS StomachSlushie

                                        @gbush103 if you have read above, we can't its only for 1 person

                                        G
                                        G
                                        gbush103
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #316

                                        @StomachSlushie well can i have one

                                        StomachSlushieS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • expiredgfE
                                          expiredgfE
                                          expiredgf
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #317

                                          up

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular