Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Help me convert these vrca's into unitypackages or at least fix them

Help me convert these vrca's into unitypackages or at least fix them

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
pooltoyfurrylooking forsoundbyteinflatablevrcavrca convertunity package
15 Posts 2 Posters 318 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • yolooooY
    yolooooY
    yoloooo
    wrote last edited by yoloooo
    #1

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    Avatars: Test Soundbyte, Sluz's n Aldo's Dragon Toy

    updated oct/9/2026

    fwoomp

    AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • yolooooY
      yolooooY
      yoloooo
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      bump

      fwoomp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • yolooooY
        yolooooY
        yoloooo
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        bump

        fwoomp

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • yolooooY
          yolooooY
          yoloooo
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          bump

          fwoomp

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • yolooooY
            yolooooY
            yoloooo
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            bump

            fwoomp

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • yolooooY
              yolooooY
              yoloooo
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              bump

              fwoomp

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • yolooooY
                yolooooY
                yoloooo
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                bump

                fwoomp

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • yolooooY
                  yolooooY
                  yoloooo
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  bump

                  fwoomp

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • yolooooY
                    yolooooY
                    yoloooo
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    bump

                    fwoomp

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • yolooooY
                      yolooooY
                      yoloooo
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      bump

                      fwoomp

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • yolooooY
                        yolooooY
                        yoloooo
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        bump

                        fwoomp

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • yolooooY
                          yolooooY
                          yoloooo
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          bump

                          fwoomp

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • yolooooY yoloooo

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            Avatars: Test Soundbyte, Sluz's n Aldo's Dragon Toy

                            updated oct/9/2026

                            AigisTTMA
                            AigisTTMA
                            AigisTTM
                            wrote last edited by AigisTTM
                            #13

                            @yoloooo I can rip the avatars for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars in total for both of it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

                            My discord is: flugelthechosen

                            Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

                            yolooooY 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AigisTTMA AigisTTM

                              @yoloooo I can rip the avatars for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars in total for both of it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

                              My discord is: flugelthechosen

                              Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

                              yolooooY
                              yolooooY
                              yoloooo
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              somebody already ripped them for me, but all im struggling with is how to convert them into usable avatars...

                              fwoomp

                              AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • yolooooY yoloooo

                                somebody already ripped them for me, but all im struggling with is how to convert them into usable avatars...

                                AigisTTMA
                                AigisTTMA
                                AigisTTM
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @yoloooo I can help you out, although it would cost you 5 dollars, feel free to add me in my discord: flugelthechosen if you want my help!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular