Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Anyone checked out vrchatarchive?

Anyone checked out vrchatarchive?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
controversialpaywall
32 Posts 5 Posters 603 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VRCAmazingV VRCAmazing

    @yip the guy is also this
    image.jpeg

    VerdanṫFennecV
    VerdanṫFennecV
    VerdanṫFennec
    wrote last edited by
    #23

    even worse jesus christ

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VRCAmazingV
      VRCAmazingV
      VRCAmazing
      wrote last edited by
      #24

      If I had to talk about Kaichi-Sama, it would take a little too long but I'll try summing it up:

      • He is proud of being "exposed" as a ripper by GreatMoonAroma
      • He says he likes his loli avatars and wants to rape them
      • When I had RipperStore Premium, he DMed me asking me if I could get blacklisted avatars and proceeded to send me loli nsfw avatars
      • He has an account where he pretends to be a mute girl to erp (but that's not too uncommon)
      • He made that website which isn't a bad idea if he wasn't leaking people's ips
        Also, if at some point Kaichi-Sama's website gets subpoena'd, he would have to give everyone's userid which will cause a huge ban wave.

      Also @yip I have no reason to "scare people", I would never sell anything to anyone nor am I partnered with anyone. I only recommend vrcdatapacks to people because friends uses it and it just works.

      Discord: VRCAmazing
      Upvotes are appreciated!


      ➡️ For the ripping thread: Please read the Q&A before posting! ⬅️

      yipY 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • VRCAmazingV VRCAmazing

        If I had to talk about Kaichi-Sama, it would take a little too long but I'll try summing it up:

        • He is proud of being "exposed" as a ripper by GreatMoonAroma
        • He says he likes his loli avatars and wants to rape them
        • When I had RipperStore Premium, he DMed me asking me if I could get blacklisted avatars and proceeded to send me loli nsfw avatars
        • He has an account where he pretends to be a mute girl to erp (but that's not too uncommon)
        • He made that website which isn't a bad idea if he wasn't leaking people's ips
          Also, if at some point Kaichi-Sama's website gets subpoena'd, he would have to give everyone's userid which will cause a huge ban wave.

        Also @yip I have no reason to "scare people", I would never sell anything to anyone nor am I partnered with anyone. I only recommend vrcdatapacks to people because friends uses it and it just works.

        yipY
        yipY
        yip
        wrote last edited by
        #25

        @VRCAmazing I understand your stuff now, just not before. He's very weird. I don't care if people like being exposed as a ripper; that stuff is yikes. I don't know why he thinks he's safe from a DMCA copyright strike just by owning a subdomain, but he's quite stupid.

        You know, You're kinda gay for viewing my page.

        ReymR 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • VRCAmazingV VRCAmazing

          @yip the guy is also this
          image.jpeg

          lenkagamine12L
          lenkagamine12L
          lenkagamine12
          wrote last edited by
          #26

          @VRCAmazing i asent u a freind request in vrc the names itzailyboyf by the way and i think u accepted unsure

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • yipY yip

            @VRCAmazing I understand your stuff now, just not before. He's very weird. I don't care if people like being exposed as a ripper; that stuff is yikes. I don't know why he thinks he's safe from a DMCA copyright strike just by owning a subdomain, but he's quite stupid.

            ReymR
            ReymR
            Reym
            wrote last edited by
            #27
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • VRCAmazingV VRCAmazing

              here's the ip part
              image.jpeg

              ReymR
              ReymR
              Reym
              wrote last edited by
              #28

              @VRCAmazing exposing ip like that can land them in jail for sure

              lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ReymR Reym

                @VRCAmazing exposing ip like that can land them in jail for sure

                lenkagamine12L
                lenkagamine12L
                lenkagamine12
                wrote last edited by
                #29

                @Reym if somoen can get me a refferel code for archive il look into it

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • yipY yip

                  vrchatarchive and kawaiistudio are the same thing, just different URLs.

                  VRChatArchive is $5/month minimum. You have to join 2 Discords, link your account, get a referral code, and then wait for them to manually approve you.

                  If they ban you, they send you to thatannoyingsite, which just blasts noise and can fuck with your browser. Feross made it and it's on his GitHub. They also seem to stuff NSFW keywords into their HTML for SEO.

                  They collect a bunch of stuff too. Your Discord ID, user ID, session tokens, and even a visitor ID get stored in your browser.

                  You can see some of it in the source:

                  localStorage.setItem('vrc_arch_username', data.username);
                  localStorage.setItem('vrc_arch_display_name', data.display_name);
                  localStorage.setItem('vrc_arch_user_id', data.user_id || '');
                  localStorage.setItem('vrc_age_accepted', 'true');

                  They also set cookies like this:

                  document.cookie = 'vrc_lang=' + _selLang + ';path=/;max-age=31536000;SameSite=Lax'

                  KawaiiStudio says it started in 2024, but the domain wasn't registered until March 2026.

                  ReymR
                  ReymR
                  Reym
                  wrote last edited by Reym
                  #30

                  @yip update: looks like they remove the localStorage.setItem thingy and replace them with localStorage.removeItem?
                  the only part of the code that still uses that is

                  localStorage.setItem('vrc_visitor_id', visitorId);
                  and it change to

                  localStorage.removeItem('vrc_arch_username');
                  localStorage.removeItem('vrc_arch_display_name');
                  localStorage.removeItem('vrc_arch_user_id');
                  localStorage.removeItem('vrc_age_accepted');

                  i can't seem to find anything about document.cookie, do we need to be logged in to their website to get more information?

                  found some github links like this
                  https://github.com/kawaiistudio/VRChatArchiveMod
                  they uses AI to code this, instant ban for sure

                  VerdanṫFennecV 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ReymR Reym

                    @yip update: looks like they remove the localStorage.setItem thingy and replace them with localStorage.removeItem?
                    the only part of the code that still uses that is

                    localStorage.setItem('vrc_visitor_id', visitorId);
                    and it change to

                    localStorage.removeItem('vrc_arch_username');
                    localStorage.removeItem('vrc_arch_display_name');
                    localStorage.removeItem('vrc_arch_user_id');
                    localStorage.removeItem('vrc_age_accepted');

                    i can't seem to find anything about document.cookie, do we need to be logged in to their website to get more information?

                    found some github links like this
                    https://github.com/kawaiistudio/VRChatArchiveMod
                    they uses AI to code this, instant ban for sure

                    VerdanṫFennecV
                    VerdanṫFennecV
                    VerdanṫFennec
                    wrote last edited by
                    #31

                    @Reym lmao im curious as to how long that will last

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • yipY yip

                      vrchatarchive and kawaiistudio are the same thing, just different URLs.

                      VRChatArchive is $5/month minimum. You have to join 2 Discords, link your account, get a referral code, and then wait for them to manually approve you.

                      If they ban you, they send you to thatannoyingsite, which just blasts noise and can fuck with your browser. Feross made it and it's on his GitHub. They also seem to stuff NSFW keywords into their HTML for SEO.

                      They collect a bunch of stuff too. Your Discord ID, user ID, session tokens, and even a visitor ID get stored in your browser.

                      You can see some of it in the source:

                      localStorage.setItem('vrc_arch_username', data.username);
                      localStorage.setItem('vrc_arch_display_name', data.display_name);
                      localStorage.setItem('vrc_arch_user_id', data.user_id || '');
                      localStorage.setItem('vrc_age_accepted', 'true');

                      They also set cookies like this:

                      document.cookie = 'vrc_lang=' + _selLang + ';path=/;max-age=31536000;SameSite=Lax'

                      KawaiiStudio says it started in 2024, but the domain wasn't registered until March 2026.

                      lenkagamine12L
                      lenkagamine12L
                      lenkagamine12
                      wrote last edited by
                      #32

                      @yip iv checked it out they changed it were linking ur vrc is optionel but u do have to link ur discord still

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular