Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT/DL: Nsfw edit of Astro model I made

GIFT/DL: Nsfw edit of Astro model I made

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
unity packagevrcvrc avatarvrchat avatarvrchat avinsfwdpsdandys worldrobloxedit of avatardandysworlderp
15 Posts 6 Posters 1.5k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • nekoffettiiN
    nekoffettiiN
    nekoffettii
    wrote last edited by nekoffettii
    #1

    model img 1

    ♡ <- post ref/link
    [register or login to view this hidden content] <- Download link

    this nsfw edit was entirely made by me. I've struggled with uploading avatars in the past, please @ me with an issues and I will attempt to fix them! it's also 3:50am as im posting this... saw a request for a nsfw vers of him, and wanted to attempt it.
    im better at blender work... I suck at unity work... T_T

    Upvotes always adored~
    Download includes her his package... he is nsfw & includes toggles for musk, size, etc
    aka, this is an 18+ model!! Please be able to consent when downloading him.

    model img 2

    image.jpeg

    xtra images ~
    unity work 1
    unity work 2

    DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
    Upvotes are always appreciated
    I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

    • Nekofettiii
    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • T
      T
      Titanomachia0
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      It's missing the model, can you export this as a .unitypackage?

      nekoffettiiN 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        Titanomachia0
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Or a .blend file, that would work too

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T Titanomachia0

          It's missing the model, can you export this as a .unitypackage?

          nekoffettiiN
          nekoffettiiN
          nekoffettii
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Titanomachia0 yeah! I'll send it after my doctor's appointment

          DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
          Upvotes are always appreciated
          I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

          • Nekofettiii
          CannedWafflesC Shiruku HanamoS 3 Replies Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            Titanomachia0
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Can't wait

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

              @Titanomachia0 yeah! I'll send it after my doctor's appointment

              CannedWafflesC
              CannedWafflesC
              CannedWaffles
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @nekoffettii hi could i also please get those files??

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                @Titanomachia0 yeah! I'll send it after my doctor's appointment

                Shiruku HanamoS
                Shiruku HanamoS
                Shiruku Hanamo
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @nekoffettii Would you be willing to let me get the files too?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                  @Titanomachia0 yeah! I'll send it after my doctor's appointment

                  Shiruku HanamoS
                  Shiruku HanamoS
                  Shiruku Hanamo
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • nekoffettiiN
                    nekoffettiiN
                    nekoffettii
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @titanomachia0 @shiruku-hanamo @cannedwaffles okay, heres a re-upload... its also updated on the post! It also includes the model and nsfw asset used in the workupload link.
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    image.jpeg

                    DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                    Upvotes are always appreciated
                    I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                    • Nekofettiii
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Shiruku HanamoS
                      Shiruku HanamoS
                      Shiruku Hanamo
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      Hey I'm not sure why but whenever I open it the bit is missing texture

                      nekoffettiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Shiruku HanamoS Shiruku Hanamo

                        Hey I'm not sure why but whenever I open it the bit is missing texture

                        nekoffettiiN
                        nekoffettiiN
                        nekoffettii
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @Shiruku-Hanamo i'll get the textures real quick!! @ me if i take too long.. im really forgetful 💔

                        DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                        Upvotes are always appreciated
                        I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                        • Nekofettiii
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Shiruku HanamoS
                          Shiruku HanamoS
                          Shiruku Hanamo
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @nekoffettii any progress on the textures? I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to rush you-

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Meowskulls67M
                            Meowskulls67M
                            Meowskulls67
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            Made my own edit

                            has clothes toggles
                            Body toggles
                            fixed some mats issues
                            need vrcfury and gogo loco
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            Screenshot 2026-09-18 015428.png

                            nomanhereN 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Meowskulls67M Meowskulls67

                              Made my own edit

                              has clothes toggles
                              Body toggles
                              fixed some mats issues
                              need vrcfury and gogo loco
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Screenshot 2026-09-18 015428.png

                              nomanhereN
                              nomanhereN
                              nomanhere
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @Meowskulls67 VRChat_2026-10-07_01-05-31.072_1920x1080.png
                              model looks like this when uploaded

                              Meowskulls67M 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • nomanhereN nomanhere

                                @Meowskulls67 VRChat_2026-10-07_01-05-31.072_1920x1080.png
                                model looks like this when uploaded

                                Meowskulls67M
                                Meowskulls67M
                                Meowskulls67
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @nomanhere youll have to move the view point up

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular