Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT :: CHIBI Misu Murasaki VTUBER

GIFT :: CHIBI Misu Murasaki VTUBER

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
chibivtubercustomizable
23 Posts 20 Posters 1.9k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cheesehampterC cheesehampter

    HIIIII!
    I've got it.
    I love you guys, I haven't been around bcs of my health.
    I'll be alright! Stay safe out there!

    DL:: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
    PASS:: hampter

    LoxalL
    LoxalL
    Loxal
    wrote last edited by
    #10

    @cheesehampter THANK YOUUUUU

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • cheesehampterC cheesehampter

      HIIIII!
      I've got it.
      I love you guys, I haven't been around bcs of my health.
      I'll be alright! Stay safe out there!

      DL:: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
      PASS:: hampter

      I
      I
      icexchu
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      @cheesehampter thank you so muchhh ;w;

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S
        S
        somspookiegorl
        wrote last edited by
        #12

        EE TYSM!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • K
          K
          kawaiijelloshot
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          is it just me, or does the mouth have a weird discoloration around it?

          S cheesehampterC 3 Replies Last reply
          0
          • N
            N
            nightlanee
            wrote last edited by
            #14

            Thanks aughhh

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • K kawaiijelloshot

              is it just me, or does the mouth have a weird discoloration around it?

              S
              S
              sumi-koi
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              @kawaiijelloshot I also have weird coloring around the mouth. It happens anytime it's open and bleeds the teeth and tongue mostly. not sure why

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K kawaiijelloshot

                is it just me, or does the mouth have a weird discoloration around it?

                cheesehampterC
                cheesehampterC
                cheesehampter
                wrote last edited by
                #16

                @kawaiijelloshot oh, i dont have that... maybe fix white outlines?

                hampter loves cheese

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K kawaiijelloshot

                  is it just me, or does the mouth have a weird discoloration around it?

                  S
                  S
                  sumi-koi
                  wrote last edited by
                  #17

                  @kawaiijelloshot been doing some testing, try changing your mask config to fix it. Choosing one with 64 masks seems to fix it for me! Hope it helps

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • dreamweaverD
                    dreamweaverD
                    dreamweaver
                    wrote last edited by
                    #18

                    Thank youuu !

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • appetizerA
                      appetizerA
                      appetizer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      ur the best, tysm!! ❤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • 小面包小
                        小面包小
                        小面包
                        wrote last edited by
                        #20

                        TYSM you're the best!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • cheesehampterC cheesehampter

                          HIIIII!
                          I've got it.
                          I love you guys, I haven't been around bcs of my health.
                          I'll be alright! Stay safe out there!

                          DL:: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                          PASS:: hampter

                          小面包小
                          小面包小
                          小面包
                          wrote last edited by 小面包
                          #21
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • HollyHypeH
                            HollyHypeH
                            HollyHype
                            wrote last edited by
                            #22

                            TYYYYYYY

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • K
                              K
                              Kwoskwo
                              wrote last edited by
                              #23

                              thanks

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular