Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. (Found): Deja & Davon By s7y

(Found): Deja & Davon By s7y

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirleboycoupleavatar
176 Posts 91 Posters 4.7k Views 64 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    freakyforker
    wrote last edited by
    #166

    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    I guess I will stick to workupload

    P L ._.keule._.. 3 Replies Last reply
    2
    • F freakyforker

      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      I guess I will stick to workupload

      P
      P
      pooplemuffins
      wrote last edited by
      #167

      @freakyforker am i blind or is the password somewhere?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • lunabunnii1L
        lunabunnii1L
        lunabunnii1
        wrote last edited by
        #168

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F freakyforker

          [register or login to view this hidden content]
          I guess I will stick to workupload

          L
          L
          lucxd
          wrote last edited by
          #169

          @freakyforker what the password pls?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            freakyforker
            wrote last edited by
            #170

            Pass is forking

            P AkoiiCakeA 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • F freakyforker

              Pass is forking

              P
              P
              pooplemuffins
              wrote last edited by
              #171

              @freakyforker thank you!! :3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F freakyforker

                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                I guess I will stick to workupload

                ._.keule._..
                ._.keule._..
                ._.keule._.
                wrote last edited by
                #172

                @freakyforker Thank you very much <3333

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F freakyforker

                  Pass is forking

                  AkoiiCakeA
                  AkoiiCakeA
                  AkoiiCake
                  wrote last edited by
                  #173

                  @freakyforker having issue with the facial toggles with fingers on pc side? is that normal??

                  F 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AkoiiCakeA AkoiiCake

                    @freakyforker having issue with the facial toggles with fingers on pc side? is that normal??

                    F
                    F
                    freakyforker
                    wrote last edited by
                    #174

                    @AkoiiCake I may be wrong but it looks like these do not have gesture controlled face expressions.

                    A AkoiiCakeA 2 Replies Last reply
                    👽
                    0
                    • F freakyforker

                      @AkoiiCake I may be wrong but it looks like these do not have gesture controlled face expressions.

                      A
                      A
                      arigato34
                      wrote last edited by
                      #175

                      @freakyforker the leaked one is the early access one that she released if it does not have gestures i have gestures on mine

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F freakyforker

                        @AkoiiCake I may be wrong but it looks like these do not have gesture controlled face expressions.

                        AkoiiCakeA
                        AkoiiCakeA
                        AkoiiCake
                        wrote last edited by
                        #176

                        @freakyforker the quest side showed gestures. but it could be as the person above me said.
                        the gestures she has is not on the preorder

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular