Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. (Found): Deja & Davon By s7y

(Found): Deja & Davon By s7y

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirleboycoupleavatar
171 Posts 89 Posters 4.3k Views 70 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Madparadox96
    wrote last edited by Madparadox96
    #155
    This post is deleted!
    hutaoshatH villianraeV 2 Replies Last reply
    5
    • M Madparadox96
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      hutaoshatH
      hutaoshatH
      hutaoshat
      wrote last edited by
      #156

      @Madparadox96 Thank youuu

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      πŸ‘
      0
      • NightsN Nights referenced this topic
      • hutaoshatH hutaoshat

        @Madparadox96 Thank youuu

        M
        M
        Madparadox96
        wrote last edited by
        #157

        @hutaoshat happy to help

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M Madparadox96
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          villianraeV
          villianraeV
          villianrae
          wrote last edited by
          #158

          @Madparadox96 said:

          NMGK26

          i dont want to be annoying but could you do a zip with all of it and do something like transfer.it? for the first time workupload wont download anything

          π‘Žπ‘£π‘– π‘π‘œπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ // 𝑖 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘œπ‘› π‘π‘π‘£π‘Ÿ π‘›π‘œπ‘€ !! 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘žπ‘’π‘’π‘ π‘‘ 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘–π‘’π‘  <3
          π‘Žπ‘™π‘ π‘œ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿ -- π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ π‘’π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘‘π‘  π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘‘ .𝑓𝑏π‘₯ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘–π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑒π‘₯π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  !!
          π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘˜ 𝑒 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘‘π‘£π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ 𝑖𝑓 𝑒 π‘’π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘ <33

          π˜ͺ 𝘒𝘭𝘴𝘰 π˜₯𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘒π˜₯𝘴... 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘒𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺπ˜₯ {𝘒𝘡𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘴𝘡 $𝟧, 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘡𝘰𝘸𝘒𝘳π˜₯ 𝘒 𝘀𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯π˜₯ !!}

          ᴋᴏʀΙͺα΄‹ 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • villianraeV villianrae

            @Madparadox96 said:

            NMGK26

            i dont want to be annoying but could you do a zip with all of it and do something like transfer.it? for the first time workupload wont download anything

            ᴋᴏʀΙͺα΄‹
            ᴋᴏʀΙͺα΄‹
            ᴋᴏʀΙͺ
            wrote last edited by
            #159

            @villianrae they deleted it cos ig it was perm nft and they broke the nft

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              freakyforker
              wrote last edited by
              #160

              I've got you guys. PC/Quest for both here.
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              PurpleGaze01P 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F freakyforker

                I've got you guys. PC/Quest for both here.
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                PurpleGaze01P
                PurpleGaze01P
                PurpleGaze01
                wrote last edited by
                #161

                @freakyforker your file is corrupted when i try to unzip

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F
                  F
                  freakyforker
                  wrote last edited by
                  #162

                  You are right, I checked this one before I uploaded. I guess you can't trust windows to zip a folder.
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  ._.keule._.. 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F freakyforker

                    You are right, I checked this one before I uploaded. I guess you can't trust windows to zip a folder.
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    ._.keule._..
                    ._.keule._..
                    ._.keule._.
                    wrote last edited by
                    #163

                    @freakyforker image.jpeg
                    Can you reuplpad pls?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SakkaraS
                      SakkaraS
                      Sakkara
                      wrote last edited by
                      #164

                      Can someone reup or dm the ones for Deja please

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • F
                        F
                        freakyforker
                        wrote last edited by
                        #165

                        I still have the files, what is a good site to use? The first time I post something my pixeldrain gets banned? Who is reporting lol.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          freakyforker
                          wrote last edited by
                          #166

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          I guess I will stick to workupload

                          P L 2 Replies Last reply
                          2
                          • F freakyforker

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            I guess I will stick to workupload

                            P
                            P
                            pooplemuffins
                            wrote last edited by
                            #167

                            @freakyforker am i blind or is the password somewhere?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • lunabunnii1L
                              lunabunnii1L
                              lunabunnii1
                              wrote last edited by
                              #168

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F freakyforker

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                I guess I will stick to workupload

                                L
                                L
                                lucxd
                                wrote last edited by
                                #169

                                @freakyforker what the password pls?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • F
                                  F
                                  freakyforker
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #170

                                  Pass is forking

                                  P 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • F freakyforker

                                    Pass is forking

                                    P
                                    P
                                    pooplemuffins
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #171

                                    @freakyforker thank you!! :3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular