Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. !FOUND! by k1tty: Angie by FoobBaby

!FOUND! by k1tty: Angie by FoobBaby

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
vrcftjinxxyfemalebunny girl
143 Posts 52 Posters 3.0k Views 48 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • k1ttyK k1tty

    @tamiya her payhip pics don't make sense that's how it is she just took out stuff later on like the pics on her page she has a bunny tail and ears in the package she only has ears nothing anyone can do about that

    T
    T
    tamiya
    wrote last edited by
    #130

    @k1tty oh okay thanks you for sharing her though

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      meaniebeanie
      wrote last edited by
      #131

      @k1tty hey, I'm unable to access it, is it because too many people are downloading or T_T

      Thanks anyways :3

      T 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M meaniebeanie

        @k1tty hey, I'm unable to access it, is it because too many people are downloading or T_T

        Thanks anyways :3

        T
        T
        tamiya
        wrote last edited by
        #132

        @meaniebeanie there a password meowmeow

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • k1ttyK k1tty

          Avatar Compressor, d4rkAvatarOptimizer everything else is already in there

          T
          T
          tamiya
          wrote last edited by
          #133

          @k1tty can you give me the dark compressed for the avatar or where I can find it?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • k1ttyK k1tty

            Avatar Compressor, d4rkAvatarOptimizer everything else is already in there

            T
            T
            tamiya
            wrote last edited by
            #134

            @k1tty hwy she may have gotten a updated file

            k1ttyK 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T tamiya

              @k1tty hwy she may have gotten a updated file

              k1ttyK
              k1ttyK
              k1tty
              wrote last edited by
              #135

              @tamiya no I have looked at her flies while I was getting her quest she has no updates and I just looked now -nothing

              T 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • k1ttyK k1tty

                @tamiya no I have looked at her flies while I was getting her quest she has no updates and I just looked now -nothing

                T
                T
                tamiya
                wrote last edited by
                #136

                @k1tty oh the creator said something about an updated unity package

                k1ttyK 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T tamiya

                  @k1tty oh the creator said something about an updated unity package

                  k1ttyK
                  k1ttyK
                  k1tty
                  wrote last edited by
                  #137

                  @tamiya I haven't seen anything yet I'm not in her server

                  babygirllolaB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • babygirllolaB
                    babygirllolaB
                    babygirllola
                    wrote last edited by
                    #138
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • k1ttyK k1tty

                      @tamiya I haven't seen anything yet I'm not in her server

                      babygirllolaB
                      babygirllolaB
                      babygirllola
                      wrote last edited by
                      #139

                      @k1tty the avatr on the quest is 41 mb help

                      M 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • babygirllolaB babygirllola

                        @k1tty the avatr on the quest is 41 mb help

                        M
                        M
                        Mylittlepony24
                        wrote last edited by
                        #140

                        @babygirllola literally.. idk what to do atp 😭

                        babygirllolaB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M Mylittlepony24

                          @babygirllola literally.. idk what to do atp 😭

                          babygirllolaB
                          babygirllolaB
                          babygirllola
                          wrote last edited by
                          #141

                          @Mylittlepony24 are u getting this error too on quest?

                          M 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • babygirllolaB babygirllola

                            @k1tty the avatr on the quest is 41 mb help

                            M
                            M
                            Mylittlepony24
                            wrote last edited by
                            #142

                            @babygirllola okay I figured it out finally, you have to go into darkplayer and click always optimize avatar on upload 🙂 that brought it down to 10.03 but I’m just gonna decomp a texture

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • babygirllolaB babygirllola

                              @Mylittlepony24 are u getting this error too on quest?

                              M
                              M
                              Mylittlepony24
                              wrote last edited by
                              #143

                              @babygirllola also her eyes are stuck shut for some odd reason, just type in new animation in the unity search and delete it (got the info from her server)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular