Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [GIFT] Projekt Kisu

[GIFT] Projekt Kisu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
gifttwittertwitchstreamernsfwpersonalpersonalscreatorvtubergumroad
93 Posts 30 Posters 8.0k Views 53 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YuiZenkouY YuiZenkou

    Thanks for the love ^-^
    I guess everything is good now? I'm glad.

    @Rittsuu Wow I didn't think we could get the FBX. Thanks for sharing!

    RittsuuR
    RittsuuR
    Rittsuu
    wrote last edited by
    #84

    @YuiZenkou I'm unsure entirely if anything is broken, however if someone is well versed in mochifitter, a profile would be so dope. I want to use this avi as a base, and make it look entirely different from the creator but there's little to no information on this avi's origins. Some info would be huge because I LOVE the proportions and Base/Head but would love to add my own clothing soon. If someone HAS, downloaded the FBX and end up fixing it, could they share the fix/file? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅน

    ๐Ÿ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!๐Ÿ’•
    ๐Ÿ’•I never trade, just gift๐Ÿ’•
    ๐Ÿ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! ๐Ÿ’•

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • YuiZenkouY YuiZenkou

      Thanks for the love ^-^
      I guess everything is good now? I'm glad.

      @Rittsuu Wow I didn't think we could get the FBX. Thanks for sharing!

      RittsuuR
      RittsuuR
      Rittsuu
      wrote last edited by
      #85

      @YuiZenkou Also! if you're curious how I managed to pull the FBX from the Mesh, here's how! I left the hair, face, and body as the FBX and removed the shirt bones. I left the armature and removed all components related to unity. I used a package called FACS Utilities which repairs avi files^^

      ๐Ÿ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!๐Ÿ’•
      ๐Ÿ’•I never trade, just gift๐Ÿ’•
      ๐Ÿ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! ๐Ÿ’•

      YuiZenkouY 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RittsuuR Rittsuu

        @YuiZenkou Also! if you're curious how I managed to pull the FBX from the Mesh, here's how! I left the hair, face, and body as the FBX and removed the shirt bones. I left the armature and removed all components related to unity. I used a package called FACS Utilities which repairs avi files^^

        YuiZenkouY
        YuiZenkouY
        YuiZenkou
        wrote last edited by
        #86

        @Rittsuu That's good to know. I like how the model looks currently but being able to have more clothing will be amazing

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E
          E
          EmberBlossom
          wrote last edited by
          #87

          Just fixed this up for anyone wanting pants
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          I copied YuiZenkouโ€™s toggle setup so it should be easy as dragging the prefab onto the avatar

          YuiZenkouY 1 Reply Last reply
          ๐Ÿ‘‘
          1
          • E EmberBlossom

            Just fixed this up for anyone wanting pants
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            I copied YuiZenkouโ€™s toggle setup so it should be easy as dragging the prefab onto the avatar

            YuiZenkouY
            YuiZenkouY
            YuiZenkou
            wrote last edited by
            #88

            @EmberBlossom Thank you for sharing! I couldn't find the vrca for that outfit when I was trying to put together the package. I suppose I'll add that to my original post so it's easy to find ^-^

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CinderPaizuriC
              CinderPaizuriC
              CinderPaizuri
              wrote last edited by
              #89

              tysvm for getting this workinggg โค

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ShingakiS
                ShingakiS
                Shingaki
                wrote last edited by Shingaki
                #90

                what body base is this avi

                magic
                โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

                E 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ShingakiS Shingaki

                  what body base is this avi

                  E
                  E
                  EmberBlossom
                  wrote last edited by
                  #91

                  @Shingaki project venus

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E
                    E
                    EmberBlossom
                    wrote last edited by EmberBlossom
                    #92

                    Iโ€™ve created a discord if anyone is interested. Going to use it to organize whatโ€™s been posted and avatar support
                    https://discord.gg/ssmDJzx7g

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • YuiZenkouY
                      YuiZenkouY
                      YuiZenkou
                      wrote last edited by
                      #93

                      Thank you
                      It's been two weeks since any issues were brought up so I'll be retiring this project and leaving the rest to you all ๐Ÿ’•

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular