Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by GrimmSoul) Nubis by Foobii

✔ (FOUND by GrimmSoul) Nubis by Foobii

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirlegyptian
126 Posts 74 Posters 5.5k Views 73 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • avicollectorA avicollector

    NEW LINK

    https://transfer.it/t/brEhG7pDxRoJ

    iHopI
    iHopI
    iHop
    wrote last edited by
    #109

    @avicollector THANK YOUU

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N NullCipher referenced this topic
    • avicollectorA avicollector

      NEW LINK

      https://transfer.it/t/brEhG7pDxRoJ

      stupidcupidS
      stupidcupidS
      stupidcupid
      wrote last edited by
      #110

      @avicollector the link went down again, I'm sorry for bug u

      ʚ♡ɞ

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • avicollectorA avicollector

        NEW LINK

        https://transfer.it/t/brEhG7pDxRoJ

        irelia_kamadaI
        irelia_kamadaI
        irelia_kamada
        wrote last edited by
        #111

        @avicollector the link is down thats insane 19h ago and someone took it down what is happening in ripperstore

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • iHopI
          iHopI
          iHop
          wrote last edited by
          #112

          new link

          https://transfer.it/t/AicLHvpjEL6B

          R 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • N
            N
            NullCipher
            wrote last edited by NullCipher
            #113

            NOTE: The avatar requires both Astral Eye shader by Neon which didn't come with the unitypackage, and Audiolink.

            yea, I have bright pink eyes on mine. I think it also needs VR UE VRCFT

            EDIT: You need the following: Astral Eye shaders by Neon, Audiolink, VRCFT - Jerry's templates, and Avatar limb scaler

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iHopI iHop

              new link

              https://transfer.it/t/AicLHvpjEL6B

              R
              R
              Remins84
              wrote last edited by
              #114

              @iHop reup plz

              iHopI 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R Remins84

                @iHop reup plz

                iHopI
                iHopI
                iHop
                wrote last edited by
                #115

                @Remins84 New Link + Eye Shader

                https://transfer.it/t/hpiLAzpRHTLJ

                gothbunsG iCrodinoI 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • iHopI iHop

                  @Remins84 New Link + Eye Shader

                  https://transfer.it/t/hpiLAzpRHTLJ

                  gothbunsG
                  gothbunsG
                  gothbuns
                  wrote last edited by
                  #116

                  @iHop reup pls already down

                  iHopI 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • iHopI iHop

                    @Remins84 New Link + Eye Shader

                    https://transfer.it/t/hpiLAzpRHTLJ

                    iCrodinoI
                    iCrodinoI
                    iCrodino
                    wrote last edited by
                    #117

                    @ihop

                    image.jpeg
                    Says this

                    A iHopI 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • iCrodinoI iCrodino

                      @ihop

                      image.jpeg
                      Says this

                      A
                      A
                      Anony
                      wrote last edited by
                      #118

                      @iCrodino do you still got the unity package

                      iCrodinoI 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Anony

                        @iCrodino do you still got the unity package

                        iCrodinoI
                        iCrodinoI
                        iCrodino
                        wrote last edited by
                        #119

                        @Anony Yes I do, but I won't post anything if I don't fix this and don't understand the reason of why it's not uploading

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A
                          A
                          Anony
                          wrote last edited by
                          #120

                          @icrodino Mhm mhm, yea I understand I can give a crack at it if you like.

                          iCrodinoI 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A Anony

                            @icrodino Mhm mhm, yea I understand I can give a crack at it if you like.

                            iCrodinoI
                            iCrodinoI
                            iCrodino
                            wrote last edited by
                            #121

                            @Anony Honestly I think i'll give it a look later and let you know:)

                            A 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iCrodinoI iCrodino

                              @Anony Honestly I think i'll give it a look later and let you know:)

                              A
                              A
                              Anony
                              wrote last edited by
                              #122

                              @iCrodino alright sounds good.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • iCrodinoI iCrodino

                                @ihop

                                image.jpeg
                                Says this

                                iHopI
                                iHopI
                                iHop
                                wrote last edited by
                                #123

                                @iCrodino Uploaded just fine for me, ill try to figure out why its doing that.

                                iCrodinoI 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C
                                  C
                                  CatagoryRex
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #124

                                  do keep me posted, I am also among those who cant access the link

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • gothbunsG gothbuns

                                    @iHop reup pls already down

                                    iHopI
                                    iHopI
                                    iHop
                                    wrote last edited by iHop
                                    #125

                                    @gothbuns reup
                                    https://transfer.it/t/yszCqG5HFTTD

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • iHopI iHop

                                      @iCrodino Uploaded just fine for me, ill try to figure out why its doing that.

                                      iCrodinoI
                                      iCrodinoI
                                      iCrodino
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #126

                                      @iHop I was able to upload it earlier. Seems fine.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular