Bingus {DeGonso'ed} - Gift
-
so how do you get the link working?
-
Strawbunny I love how you talk about me in your Discord but an .onion address points to a service accessed through Tor and it isn’t a file extension. The links I will be sharing points to where my files will be hosted.
The service is intended to support people’s privacy. Some people are uncomfortable with the privacy risks they feel associate with your licensing system that you use on your avatars and other creators and others simply can’t afford your avatars. You can disagree with their choices without dismissing their concerns or insulting their intelligence. I had no personal problem with you but if you’re going to comment on what I’m doing please understand what you’re talking about first, lol.
Your little goblins can show you this too.
-
so how do you get the link working?
@67packgoddemon You use tor browser or another source of extension that allows you to access .onion links - Make sure you are double checking what you are installing if you are unsure I will be providing where to do it on my discord and how to access them.
This is to prevent individuals from getting our files copyrighted. And allow you guys to enjoy the avatars you want
-
Also strawbunny my dms are always wide open no need to just read my posts and comment in your cord or to people in your tickets/dms you can always contact me the same goes for any other creator and I will share my views. Just because I remove systems doesn't mean I'm some evil scary person lol.
Would love to hear back :)) (Drop a little Heart in your public chat if you want me to dm you
) -
gosh im late
-
Due to her just stalking the forums, if anyone not in the discord or not willing or able to use tor can !!DM me!! for a link.
If the link goes down then I will know who asked just to report it and I will post them

-
bump
-
BUMP
-
bump
-
BUMPPPP
-
due to her fatass always stalking forums about her avis, if anyones willing to share the degonso'd files in dms i'd be forever greatful!

-
@goblinrushes Could I please get the file's DM'd? ;v; The NSFW versions please

-
Due to her just stalking the forums, if anyone not in the discord or not willing or able to use tor can !!DM me!! for a link.
If the link goes down then I will know who asked just to report it and I will post them

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login