Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Mary Jane by Mint & Shaggy by France

LF: Mary Jane by Mint & Shaggy by France

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
couplematching
54 Posts 35 Posters 1.6k Views 45 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    EvolKitten
    wrote last edited by
    #37

    Bump Shaggy

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E
      E
      EvolKitten
      wrote last edited by
      #38

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • zIvihZ
        zIvihZ
        zIvih
        wrote last edited by
        #39

        Bump male pls❤️‍🩹

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          DopeTrifecta
          wrote last edited by
          #40

          Bump Male

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • _Castel_
            _Castel_
            _Castel
            wrote last edited by
            #41

            bump shaggy

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SerotoninS Serotonin

              MJ download
              VRChat_2026-09-09_21-55-57.848_1920x1080.png

              up shaggy

              mfa_1993M
              mfa_1993M
              mfa_1993
              wrote last edited by
              #42

              @Serotonin thank youuuuuu

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GlossyᰔG
                GlossyᰔG
                Glossyᰔ
                wrote last edited by
                #43

                @serotonin tsm ❤

                ──── . ♡ . ────

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  baldpenguin
                  wrote last edited by
                  #44

                  bump shaggy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SerotoninS Serotonin

                    MJ download
                    VRChat_2026-09-09_21-55-57.848_1920x1080.png

                    up shaggy

                    E
                    E
                    emis radiance
                    wrote last edited by
                    #45

                    @Serotonin thank uuu queen ❤
                    bump shaggy<3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      AthenaWar13
                      wrote last edited by
                      #46

                      Bro it doesn't have a unity package so how do I upload it??

                      SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A AthenaWar13

                        Bro it doesn't have a unity package so how do I upload it??

                        SerotoninS
                        SerotoninS
                        Serotonin
                        wrote last edited by
                        #47

                        @AthenaWar13 unzip it. in vcc, choose existing project rather than create new. select the folder and click ok, everything needed is already included. just open project.

                        My goodness...
                        Oh you ladies have my whole attention...
                        WLW

                        A 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • SerotoninS Serotonin

                          @AthenaWar13 unzip it. in vcc, choose existing project rather than create new. select the folder and click ok, everything needed is already included. just open project.

                          A
                          A
                          AthenaWar13
                          wrote last edited by AthenaWar13
                          #48
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • X
                            X
                            Xhelvandowayne
                            wrote last edited by
                            #49

                            upppp

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SerotoninS Serotonin

                              @AthenaWar13 unzip it. in vcc, choose existing project rather than create new. select the folder and click ok, everything needed is already included. just open project.

                              A
                              A
                              AthenaWar13
                              wrote last edited by
                              #50

                              @Serotonin Hey I tried uploading but I keep getting a error Screenshot 2026-09-30 144400.png Screenshot 2026-09-30 144342.png

                              SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A AthenaWar13

                                @Serotonin Hey I tried uploading but I keep getting a error Screenshot 2026-09-30 144400.png Screenshot 2026-09-30 144342.png

                                SerotoninS
                                SerotoninS
                                Serotonin
                                wrote last edited by
                                #51

                                @AthenaWar13 I don't even know what error code that is but I suggest you scrap the project, re-unzip and maybe do not alter the project until you've initially uploaded.

                                this file uploads without edits in mere minutes, well I guess specs play a part....

                                My goodness...
                                Oh you ladies have my whole attention...
                                WLW

                                A 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • B
                                  B
                                  baldpenguin
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #52

                                  Bump male

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SerotoninS Serotonin

                                    @AthenaWar13 I don't even know what error code that is but I suggest you scrap the project, re-unzip and maybe do not alter the project until you've initially uploaded.

                                    this file uploads without edits in mere minutes, well I guess specs play a part....

                                    A
                                    A
                                    AthenaWar13
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #53

                                    @Serotonin is there a package with only her unity package or is that how the thing was made? I think it is just not being done right because I don't fully know how to do it and I must be making mistakes

                                    SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A AthenaWar13

                                      @Serotonin is there a package with only her unity package or is that how the thing was made? I think it is just not being done right because I don't fully know how to do it and I must be making mistakes

                                      SerotoninS
                                      SerotoninS
                                      Serotonin
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #54

                                      @AthenaWar13

                                      Mint does her models as zips not unity packages.
                                      You need to scrap the project, Unzip again,. Add as an existing project.

                                      Zip files are the easiest ones, as they include all required VCC components.

                                      Definitely scrap the project, delete the used files, and reupload by simply clicking "choose existing project" in the create new project tab. Do not pull apart the folders selecting what you want. Everything is included, just log in sdk and upload.

                                      My goodness...
                                      Oh you ladies have my whole attention...
                                      WLW

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular