Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Mary Jane by Mint & Shaggy by France

LF: Mary Jane by Mint & Shaggy by France

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
couplematching
56 Posts 35 Posters 1.8k Views 45 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • opsnatalia_1O
    opsnatalia_1O
    opsnatalia_1
    wrote last edited by
    #34

    BUUMMPP

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • X
      X
      Xhelvandowayne
      wrote last edited by
      #35

      uppp Shaggy

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • LunaonsmokeL
        LunaonsmokeL
        Lunaonsmoke
        wrote last edited by
        #36

        shaggy bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E
          E
          EvolKitten
          wrote last edited by
          #37

          Bump Shaggy

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            EvolKitten
            wrote last edited by
            #38

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • zIvihZ
              zIvihZ
              zIvih
              wrote last edited by
              #39

              Bump male pls❤️‍🩹

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                DopeTrifecta
                wrote last edited by
                #40

                Bump Male

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • _Castel_
                  _Castel_
                  _Castel
                  wrote last edited by
                  #41

                  bump shaggy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SerotoninS Serotonin

                    MJ download
                    VRChat_2026-09-09_21-55-57.848_1920x1080.png

                    up shaggy

                    mfa_1993M
                    mfa_1993M
                    mfa_1993
                    wrote last edited by
                    #42

                    @Serotonin thank youuuuuu

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • GlossyᰔG
                      GlossyᰔG
                      Glossyᰔ
                      wrote last edited by
                      #43

                      @serotonin tsm ❤

                      ──── . ♡ . ────

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • B
                        B
                        baldpenguin
                        wrote last edited by
                        #44

                        bump shaggy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SerotoninS Serotonin

                          MJ download
                          VRChat_2026-09-09_21-55-57.848_1920x1080.png

                          up shaggy

                          stonermomma420S
                          stonermomma420S
                          stonermomma420
                          wrote last edited by
                          #45

                          @Serotonin thank uuu queen ❤
                          bump shaggy<3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A
                            A
                            AthenaWar13
                            wrote last edited by
                            #46

                            Bro it doesn't have a unity package so how do I upload it??

                            SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A AthenaWar13

                              Bro it doesn't have a unity package so how do I upload it??

                              SerotoninS
                              SerotoninS
                              Serotonin
                              wrote last edited by
                              #47

                              @AthenaWar13 unzip it. in vcc, choose existing project rather than create new. select the folder and click ok, everything needed is already included. just open project.

                              Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                              A 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • SerotoninS Serotonin

                                @AthenaWar13 unzip it. in vcc, choose existing project rather than create new. select the folder and click ok, everything needed is already included. just open project.

                                A
                                A
                                AthenaWar13
                                wrote last edited by AthenaWar13
                                #48
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • X
                                  X
                                  Xhelvandowayne
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #49

                                  upppp

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SerotoninS Serotonin

                                    @AthenaWar13 unzip it. in vcc, choose existing project rather than create new. select the folder and click ok, everything needed is already included. just open project.

                                    A
                                    A
                                    AthenaWar13
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #50

                                    @Serotonin Hey I tried uploading but I keep getting a error Screenshot 2026-09-30 144400.png Screenshot 2026-09-30 144342.png

                                    SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A AthenaWar13

                                      @Serotonin Hey I tried uploading but I keep getting a error Screenshot 2026-09-30 144400.png Screenshot 2026-09-30 144342.png

                                      SerotoninS
                                      SerotoninS
                                      Serotonin
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #51

                                      @AthenaWar13 I don't even know what error code that is but I suggest you scrap the project, re-unzip and maybe do not alter the project until you've initially uploaded.

                                      this file uploads without edits in mere minutes, well I guess specs play a part....

                                      Upvotes are always appreciated <3

                                      A 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • B
                                        B
                                        baldpenguin
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #52

                                        Bump male

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SerotoninS Serotonin

                                          @AthenaWar13 I don't even know what error code that is but I suggest you scrap the project, re-unzip and maybe do not alter the project until you've initially uploaded.

                                          this file uploads without edits in mere minutes, well I guess specs play a part....

                                          A
                                          A
                                          AthenaWar13
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #53

                                          @Serotonin is there a package with only her unity package or is that how the thing was made? I think it is just not being done right because I don't fully know how to do it and I must be making mistakes

                                          SerotoninS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular