Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Dontay

Dontay

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
vrcaavatardontaycreatortwitterfanslyairi
25 Posts 16 Posters 3.2k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VRCAmazingV
    VRCAmazingV
    VRCAmazing
    wrote last edited by VRCAmazing
    #1

    Unitypackage: [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content] (password: vrcamazing)
    Uses VRCFury, lilToon, GoGoLoco and Modular Avatar.
    VRCAs: [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content] (password: vrcamazing)

    Comment which creator I should do next!


    image.jpeg
    Many dupes, but they have version values in the zip (don't trust the dates, they're fake).
    image.jpeg
    Their Twitter: https://x.com/Dontayvr
    Their Fansly: https://fansly.com/Dontayvr/

    I have more of his avatars but I need to manually look for them, so I'll only look if I know people want avatars from him.

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    39
    • Nebula11111N
      Nebula11111N
      Nebula11111
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • YaeMiko20246Y
        YaeMiko20246Y
        YaeMiko20246
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gimme GimmeG
          Gimme GimmeG
          Gimme Gimme
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          bump

          sincerely,
          friendly Rat 🐁

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mimii.M
            Mimii.M
            Mimii.
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EM1AE
              EM1AE
              EM1A
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              11 upvotes now yippie

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RipLaKillR
                RipLaKillR
                RipLaKill
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gimme GimmeG
                  Gimme GimmeG
                  Gimme Gimme
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  15 upvotes !!!

                  sincerely,
                  friendly Rat 🐁

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VRCAmazingV
                    VRCAmazingV
                    VRCAmazing
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    Going to sleep, right now here is Eliya (needs liltoon): [register or login to view this hidden content] | [register or login to view this hidden content] (password: vrcamazing)
                    image.jpeg
                    I will send an unitypackage with all avatars whenever I'm done, will also have every avatar one by one.

                    K 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    3
                    • GRW_NomadG
                      GRW_NomadG
                      GRW_Nomad
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @HyugaNoona on Twitter is one model I've wanted for a long time. It's really damn good.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • YuiZenkouY
                        YuiZenkouY
                        YuiZenkou
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        For consideration: https://x.com/ProjektKisu/status/2096689249282322560
                        Trying to get a decently fixed version of this creator's recent avatars have been next to impossible

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • AnimeGoddessA
                          AnimeGoddessA
                          AnimeGoddess
                          wrote last edited by AnimeGoddess
                          #12

                          please consider:
                          VRSexFriend
                          the twitter page is no more, but there is a web archive.
                          https://web.archive.org/web/20230000000000*/https://twitter.com/VRSexFriend
                          They primarily used one avatar but frequently made some theme changes.
                          just a suggestion.
                          updooted thanks.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • CRYPTICZZC
                            CRYPTICZZC
                            CRYPTICZZ
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            mana the fox ive always wanted there models

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • N
                              N
                              neon_212
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              Could you get this avatar for me?
                              https://x.com/RurikVRC
                              I would be grateful, please

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              1
                              • F
                                F
                                Frog777
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                Would be amazing if you could get anything from Centi
                                https://x.com/centi_vr/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • VRCAmazingV
                                  VRCAmazingV
                                  VRCAmazing
                                  wrote last edited by VRCAmazing
                                  #16

                                  Alright I checked everyone y'all recommended and:
                                  HyugaNoona: Wasn't able to find VRC Username.
                                  ProjektKisu: found a [register or login to view this hidden content] with avatar credits but that's it.
                                  VRSexFriend: definitely not their VRC name, can't really find much about it.
                                  Mana the Fox: Don't have anything from them, will dig into it.
                                  RurikVRC: I have this one:

                                  NSFW Warning!

                                  avtr_faad5292-85da-4a80-93ab-1a5d17fcacbe.jpeg

                                  centi_vr: Wasn't able to find VRC Username.


                                  Pretty sure I fixed all of them right now, I'm just gonna try all of them just in case + I'll make all of them split packages AND have an all-in-one package (since they mostly use the same stuff anyway)

                                  N 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • VRCAmazingV
                                    VRCAmazingV
                                    VRCAmazing
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • VRCAmazingV
                                      VRCAmazingV
                                      VRCAmazing
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      For anyone wondering why I mentioned them here, I accidentally posted the VRCA requests here, my bad

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      2
                                      • cookie33C
                                        cookie33C
                                        cookie33
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Could you do Xveriana? https://x.com/Xveriana

                                        Thanks in advance!!!

                                        G 1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍
                                        0
                                        • cookie33C cookie33

                                          Could you do Xveriana? https://x.com/Xveriana

                                          Thanks in advance!!!

                                          G
                                          G
                                          Grrrr15346
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @cookie33 BUMP FOR THIS

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular