Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Six & Seven by Briella

LF: Six & Seven by Briella

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
couplematching
258 Posts 80 Posters 5.9k Views 66 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CatBoyLOVERC
    CatBoyLOVERC
    CatBoyLOVER
    wrote last edited by
    #231

    I wanna see the blacklist😭

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • awalkingcorpseA
      awalkingcorpseA
      awalkingcorpse
      wrote last edited by
      #232

      Bump for Seven, please

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • heartH heart

        @ruumeow67 You're fucking disgusting, and the fact that you seem to be proud of the way you act is genuinely disturbing. I hope you reconsider your choices and start acting like a normal human being.

        avicollectorA
        avicollectorA
        avicollector
        wrote last edited by
        #233

        @heart guys whats going on

        image.jpeg

        ⊱ ────── {⋆β™₯⋆} ────── ⊰
        Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
        ⊱ ────── {⋆β™₯⋆} ────── ⊰

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • heartH
          heartH
          heart
          wrote last edited by
          #234

          @avicollector Apparently there’s been a lot of discussion in here about a blacklist involving Briella and minors, and rudy being a hardcore agebaiter... I saw what was being said and got really upset about it, which is why I said what I said. But I’m not trying to make a scene in this forum. I’m just frustrated because, from what I’ve seen from experience, she doesn’t seem to take accountability for anything she's done and continues to be proud and have an ego.

          CatBoyLOVERC 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • heartH heart

            @avicollector Apparently there’s been a lot of discussion in here about a blacklist involving Briella and minors, and rudy being a hardcore agebaiter... I saw what was being said and got really upset about it, which is why I said what I said. But I’m not trying to make a scene in this forum. I’m just frustrated because, from what I’ve seen from experience, she doesn’t seem to take accountability for anything she's done and continues to be proud and have an ego.

            CatBoyLOVERC
            CatBoyLOVERC
            CatBoyLOVER
            wrote last edited by
            #235

            @heart rudy is of age now

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CatBoyLOVERC
              CatBoyLOVERC
              CatBoyLOVER
              wrote last edited by
              #236

              and she been over aged after the black list came out

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CatBoyLOVERC
                CatBoyLOVERC
                CatBoyLOVER
                wrote last edited by
                #237

                and this bitch said i was @brat this aint me girlly
                and girl i leaked ur shit almost more then a year ago idk why we still bringing me up😭😭😭✌️✌️✌️
                IMG_2766.png

                inkkerI 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • heartH
                  heartH
                  heart
                  wrote last edited by
                  #238

                  @catboylover I'm aware of that but she's not taking accountability for what she has done as I said. she age baited when we wasn't of age. she is just a terrible person. end of story lol

                  CatBoyLOVERC 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • heartH heart

                    @catboylover I'm aware of that but she's not taking accountability for what she has done as I said. she age baited when we wasn't of age. she is just a terrible person. end of story lol

                    CatBoyLOVERC
                    CatBoyLOVERC
                    CatBoyLOVER
                    wrote last edited by
                    #239

                    @heart i get that but that was past shit and she ain’t age baiting no more?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • heartH
                      heartH
                      heart
                      wrote last edited by
                      #240

                      @catboylover you defending her...?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • heartH heart

                        @catboylover I'm aware of that but she's not taking accountability for what she has done as I said. she age baited when we wasn't of age. she is just a terrible person. end of story lol

                        CatBoyLOVERC
                        CatBoyLOVERC
                        CatBoyLOVER
                        wrote last edited by
                        #241

                        @heart does it matter i met rudy after she turned 18

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • heartH
                          heartH
                          heart
                          wrote last edited by
                          #242

                          @catboylover good luck with that..

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • H
                            H
                            hunterdunn8
                            wrote last edited by
                            #243

                            bump seven

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • U
                              U
                              Uncensored
                              wrote last edited by
                              #244

                              soo besides all this stuff going on where is seven

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • N
                                N
                                notjj
                                wrote last edited by
                                #245

                                ^^

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • emoloserE
                                  emoloserE
                                  emoloser
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #246

                                  fixed files for six and bump seven!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • H
                                    H
                                    hunterdunn8
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #247

                                    bump seven

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • luvrL
                                      luvrL
                                      luvr
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #248

                                      yo bruh wtf goin onnn 😭😭

                                      π–Ύ•π–Ύκ™Όα©šπ›²•π–ΎŸ

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • H
                                        H
                                        hunterdunn8
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #249

                                        bump seven

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S
                                          S
                                          Sinful_Puppy
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #250

                                          BUMP SIX AND SEVEN!😭

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular